Tobacco flavor with the strongest caramel component

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't taste tobacco or caramel in Boba's, so I'm not sure what to recommend.

I didn't say Boba's had a caramel taste but that's what I was looking for. Plenty of people call Boba's a tobacco vape. Busardo comes to mind. And that's what I feel it is. I've never claimed to have the best taste buds though.
I think RY4, as mentioned, is the ticket.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I strongly recommend Blue Mist's Caramel Tobacco in VG... it's also really inexpensive if you go with the 120ml option...BlueMist Vaping Supplies

get extra flavor if you don't want a light flavor...

nice review(s) here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ie_pd_fvrk

Check out Billherbst's ry4 thread... some ry4's are caramel heavy and might fit your profile...

I'd also recommend Moondrop's caramel... Straight Up Caramel

It's one of my favs as well...

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
I'm the Creator, CEO, Main Reviewer, and full-time Janitor of The Really Big RY4 Roundup thread. Let me make this simple for the OP.

Out of more than 100 RY4s that have been reviewed, ranked, and categorized so far, the Caramel-Rich Category Group currently contains 30 RY4s. Of those, the two most caramelly RY4s that immediately come to mind are:

HighDesertEcigs Myshell’s RY4 - post #2987
CloudsOfVapor COV4 - post #2750

The name links will take you right to the vendors' product pages, and the post # links will take you to my reviews of each liquid. Neither of these would be considered among the best RY4s in the world precisely because they are so caramel-dominant. As RY4s, they're only average. But as caramel-rich tobacco blends, they're terrific! Since that's what the OP wants, they might just the ticket for him.

As lasttango notes, many other juices exist in the retail marketplace that are straight caramel-tobacco blends. Those don't fit the RY4 criteria, and thus don't appear on The Big RY4 List. Both of lasttango's examples are good ones. Another very caramelly-tobacco blend is: PinkSpotVapors RY8 - post #2902

Below is the full list of caramel-rich RY4s:

AltCig RY4
CloudsOfVapor COV4
CopperCreek Voodoo
CopperCreek Twisted Tobacco
CrystalELiquid RY4
DIYFlavorShack Caramel-Vanilla RY4
EcigExpress My 4
EliteVaporworks RY4
GoodEJuice RY4
GourmetVapor RY4
Greenhouse One RY4
HighDesertVapes Myshell’s RY4
Janty RY4 (Elixir Series)
Madvapes Top Vapor Mad 4
Mister-E-Liquid MrE’s RY4
Mom&PopVaporShop RY4
Mom&PopVaporShop RY4v2
Moondrop RY42
NHaler R Why Not
KickBassVapor RY4
LiquidXpress Taboo
ParkesVaping PV4
PrimeVaping PV4
Rawr Vapor JY4
TopShelf RY4
VapeRite Organic VR4
VaporBeast VR4
Vapure VY4/Liberty-Flights LF4
Vixen Vapors RY4
Want2Vape RY4

I trust that the OP will find something he loves!

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
If I had to pick only one of the juices billherbst listed, I would suggest Vaperite's Organic VR4. It's definitely heavy on the caramel.

That's certainly a very good choice. The caramel in VR4 is rich and gooey, more like a pourable ice-cream topping than a chewy candy.

Another candidate that comes to mind is Caramel Spanish Gold from Sweet-Vapes. Natural extract tobacco with a potent, very focused caramel (not an RY4, just a straight caramel-tobacco blend).

Since the OP asked for the strongest caramel, and I'd probably go with PinkSpot RY8 for that, but strongest might not be the best tasting. Personally, I like VR4 more than RY8.

Last edited:

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Hey Bill, my favorite RY4's so far are W2V's RY4 and VR4. Unfortunately, they both clog my clearos in no time.:(

Are there any carto friendly juices you can suggest which share a similar profile? I would prefer something with a NET in it, so that probably narrows the choices down significantly, if not completely. Also, some of the juices you list (Copper Creek's) seem to me to be pretty heavy on the anise. I would rather avoid that flavor...so what do you say Chief?

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Hey Bill, my favorite RY4's so far are W2V's RY4 and VR4. Unfortunately, they both clog my clearos in no time.:(

Are there any carto friendly juices you can suggest which share a similar profile? I would prefer something with a NET in it, so that probably narrows the choices down significantly, if not completely. Also, some of the juices you list (Copper Creek's) seem to me to be pretty heavy on the anise. I would rather avoid that flavor...so what do you say Chief?

V.,

I love CopperCreek Coffee and Cappuccino, but I can don't like CC's tobaccos at all. I don't know if it's the anise or what, but they'll languish in my juice dungeon forever.

Of the 100+ RY4s I've reviewed so far, here's the NET category group:

GoodEJuice GJ4 (in-house NET)
HighbrowVapor Highbrowbacco RY4 (NET)
Mom&PopVaporShop RY4 (Tobacco Absolute)
Mom&PopVaporShop RY4v2 (Tobacco Absolute)
Mom&PopVaporShop RYO4 (Tobacco Extract, a derivative of Tobacco Absolute)
Moondrop RY4 (Tobacco Absolute)
PrimeVaping PV4 (NET)
VapeRite Organic VR4 (in-house NET)
VapeRite RY4 (in-house NET)
Want2Vape RY4 (in-house NET)
Want2Vape Rock Star (in-house NET)

Of these, I think the only one that has a shot at being moderately carto-friendly is GoodEJuice GJ4, and I'm not even sure about that. I know that GEJ has worked overtime to refine their maceration filtering techniques and reduce the amount of clogging particulates, but my personal bottle of GJ4 is an early edition that's quite dark. You might contact Nick at GEJ and ask if the NET now used in GJ4 has changed (presumably for the better).

As you are well aware, the phrase "carto-friendly NET" tends to be an oxymoron.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
As you are well aware, the phrase "carto-friendly NET" tends to be an oxymoron.

I know, I know...seems like HHV's purity line, Vermillion River, and Ahlusion are the only exceptions. I wish they were the norm instead.

I will hopefully try the GJ4 soon, that is if Mr.Mann remembers me and sends the sample he promised months ago.:evil::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread