• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tobacco flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Alright wisconsin peeps here is the question.... What tobacco flav and from who should I get it? I have coem to dislike the taste of stinkies but more improtantly the smell makes me want one.... with that being said I still crave the flav I used to love. I have really all but quit a couple a day and that is only because when my beautiful wife has one (she has also cut down alot) I get the desire for one as well. I do not like menthol but do not know where to go for the flav I seek so once again I come to you.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
why is it that none of the tobacco flaves taste like what i remember tobacco tasting like?! i dislike all the ones i've tried. BUT, there is a flave called "pure cig" from Freedom Smoke USA that tastes like nothing else i've tried. it is not at all sweet. it has something of a dry taste. i can detect a hint of pepper. it's really hard to describe it. i can say it does not have a "chemical taste" or anything like that tastes plasticky. my boyfriend thinks it's close to tasting like a cigarette. i really don't know. might be worth ordering a 3ml sample from them, although shipping is going to be $5 so i'd only do it if you were going to try some of their other flavors, too. their version of Ry4 is pretty 'bitey', and their customers rave about some of the tobacco flavors over there. FreedomSmokeUSA

has anyone ever developed a flavor that actually tastes like the tobacco AND the smoke? (i think that's what pure cig aimed to do...but didn't quite get there). is there such a flavor as "cigarette smoke"? didn't see that one on the list at flavour art!

thomas, can you describe "winston" from good prophets? does it taste sweet? is it similar to anything else out there? i think my main problem with "tobacco" flavors is they all remind me of incense.

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
Winston from GP tastes almost like a cigarette. It is part of his Keemer line, which he is discontinuing. But it tastes more like a regular smoke than anything else I have tried.

In his US juice, the Virginia Cured is very robust and "peppery" as well. It doesn't taste much like a cigarette, but more like if you burned a tobacco leaf and ate the ash, but in a good way.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Winston from GP tastes almost like a cigarette. It is part of his Keemer line, which he is discontinuing. But it tastes more like a regular smoke than anything else I have tried.

In his US juice, the Virginia Cured is very robust and "peppery" as well. It doesn't taste much like a cigarette, but more like if you burned a tobacco leaf and ate the ash, but in a good way.

tastes like ash, but in a good way....LOL! that actually makes sense. think i'll order a bottle for gary and see what he thinks, too. i would sure love to find something that tastes like a camel. i tried something called "kamel", and it wasn't even close. tasted like every other tobacco flavor. i tried someone's "marlboro" they had and it tasted like an old woobie. the "marlboro" i had tasted like wet socks. yuck. oddly, the people i gave it to loved it. who would have thought vaping wet socks would appeal to someone?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
mmmmmmmmmm wet socks flavor..........:vapor:

I'm holding out for something with a bit more....punch. Like wet gym socks.

Seriously, though, from all I've heard on this and the other forum, everyone gets 'close' to a tobacco flavor, but nobody quite gets there....everything tastes either real 'off' or like a cigarette that's been lit, stubbed out, and relit (which were gross unless I was DESPERATE for a smoke :laugh:)

I do remember someone claiming that the Dunhill flavor from ELP was pretty close.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Alright wisconsin peeps here is the question.... What tobacco flav and from who should I get it? I have coem to dislike the taste of stinkies but more improtantly the smell makes me want one.... with that being said I still crave the flav I used to love. I have really all but quit a couple a day

Remember - it's not how many you have, it's how many you HAVEN'T that matters!!

e-smokeytreats has a Turkish Blend that I guess tastes like a tobacco.
I was using it one night & when MlrMan walked by and gave me a quick kiss. He looked like he was going to cry when he said "oh honey.....you had a cigarette didn't you!". For the first time, he asked me not to use a flavor because it was giving him flash backs LOL

Try winston from good prophets.

Mmmmm....someone had a Winston in cartos once. It was really yummy, but he didn't carry it in juice form. I looked hight & low for a Winston after that & never was able to find......now you tell me it's being discontinued? I bet I would have loved it; that's my luck LOL

I'm holding out for something with a bit more....punch. Like wet gym socks.

Really does blow my mind how different eveyone's tastes are, as I prefer week old dish rag......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread