The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tobacco flavour recommendations

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Dropmyload, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dropmyload

Dropmyload Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2017
    Recently quit smoking and trying to substitute with vaping.

So noob here, wanted some recommendations for juice. Am looking for tobacco flavours, can be mixed with others. I've tried Naked 100 American patriots and Euro Gold as well as Vape Wild Morning Ritual and like them all but want some more variety. Any help would be appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I’m fond of the cowboy killer variants personally

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vapemesilly

Vapemesilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    There are so many tobacco flavors out there from so many juice makers...you just have to order stuff and try it out. One thing you might consider is NET juice, Naturally Extracted Tobacco. Some of it is very pricey but there is also stuff out there not so expensive. I love NET juice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Chemman

Chemman Full Member

Oct 31, 2017
    Wonder if you can extract the tobacco flavor from, say, Prince Albert in the can using everclear then concentrate it and use it in self made ejuice?

5. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You could try RY4 from some different companies. It’s a tobacco flavor with some sweetness and some vanilla and caramel or other things. It’s all I vape but I mix my own. If you try different brands of it you will find one you like or you might like them all. They taste different depending on the brands take on it so there tends to be quite a bit of variation of flavor from one another. Good luck in your search.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    The closest I found when I first quit was the Buck Naked Tobaccos and was mixing those to suit my taste. Hope it helps.

• Like Like x 1
  7. R.Savage

R.Savage Senior Member

Aug 5, 2017
    My favorites are from the Blackwood line.

I'm just puffing on black note for the first time. Thumbs up from me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. JerL

JerL Full Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Buffalo, NY
    Best I’ve found is the NET from Black Note. Only tobacco flavor that actually tastes like a cigarette. I use them in a SMOK Vape Pen. Don’t need the high wattage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    When I was starting out vaping I'd order half a dozen small 10ml samples of vendor tobacco juices that sounded good and try them. We all perceive flavor a little differently. Chances are someone's favorite may not match your taste.

If you are interested in making your own, it's surprisingly easy to do and you can make your own for under a $1 for 50ml once you have the supplies. Check out the chatter in the link below.

DIY E-Liquid

The flavorings used in vendor juices are usually the same as those we use to mix our own. You might get some ideas from the discussions in the thread below. To be completely accurate you'd need to know what brand flavors your supplier uses. It's also very possible that the vendors use multiple flavors in their final recipe.

Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. tgs3

tgs3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    • Like Like x 1
  11. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    At the end of the first week or two of vaping I was down from 40 cigarettes a day to about 6 without realizing it. I smoked after meals and with coffee in the morning and one before bed at night. At the end of the first year vaping I decided that smoking was foolish while vaping and just didn't buy another pack. I dreaded the quitting cravings, but once I quit there were no cravings as long as I vaped. That was a nice surprise. It been almost 7 years since I smoked and not once have I wanted one.

After a while I started dropping nic from 24mg down to 3mg in 6mg increments. Piece of cake!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.