Tobacco flavour recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
Recently quit smoking and trying to substitute with vaping.

So noob here, wanted some recommendations for juice. Am looking for tobacco flavours, can be mixed with others. I've tried Naked 100 American patriots and Euro Gold as well as Vape Wild Morning Ritual and like them all but want some more variety. Any help would be appreciated.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
There are so many tobacco flavors out there from so many juice makers...you just have to order stuff and try it out. One thing you might consider is NET juice, Naturally Extracted Tobacco. Some of it is very pricey but there is also stuff out there not so expensive. I love NET juice.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
You could try RY4 from some different companies. It’s a tobacco flavor with some sweetness and some vanilla and caramel or other things. It’s all I vape but I mix my own. If you try different brands of it you will find one you like or you might like them all. They taste different depending on the brands take on it so there tends to be quite a bit of variation of flavor from one another. Good luck in your search.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Recently quit smoking and trying to substitute with vaping.

So noob here, wanted some recommendations for juice. Am looking for tobacco flavours, can be mixed with others. I've tried Naked 100 American patriots and Euro Gold as well as Vape Wild Morning Ritual and like them all but want some more variety. Any help would be appreciated.

When I was starting out vaping I'd order half a dozen small 10ml samples of vendor tobacco juices that sounded good and try them. We all perceive flavor a little differently. Chances are someone's favorite may not match your taste.

If you are interested in making your own, it's surprisingly easy to do and you can make your own for under a $1 for 50ml once you have the supplies. Check out the chatter in the link below.

DIY E-Liquid

The flavorings used in vendor juices are usually the same as those we use to mix our own. You might get some ideas from the discussions in the thread below. To be completely accurate you'd need to know what brand flavors your supplier uses. It's also very possible that the vendors use multiple flavors in their final recipe.

Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Last edited:

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Last edited:
Reactions: Possum64

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Black note makes the best tobacco juice I have tried. I am now under 5 cigarettes a day since I began vaping it. Currently, I am vaping their juice called 'Prelude' at 18mg. But they are expensive!

At the end of the first week or two of vaping I was down from 40 cigarettes a day to about 6 without realizing it. I smoked after meals and with coffee in the morning and one before bed at night. At the end of the first year vaping I decided that smoking was foolish while vaping and just didn't buy another pack. I dreaded the quitting cravings, but once I quit there were no cravings as long as I vaped. That was a nice surprise. It been almost 7 years since I smoked and not once have I wanted one.

After a while I started dropping nic from 24mg down to 3mg in 6mg increments. Piece of cake!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread