• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tobacco Flavour = :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikUk

Jul 22, 2009
London
As a recently converted, I have been using a Gamucci, which I like and does me nicely. batteries are temperamental but other than that it produces a good smoke.

But, I've been swayed by the reviews, and the need for bigger and better has taken hold and I ordered me a Titan (black and manual) from electronic cigarette company. Nice packaging and the fact you get two batteries and two atomisers is nice.

But I do wish you could choose different juice when you order your starter pack. I'm not so bothered about the strength, (although as a light/low nicotine user my head is spinning at the mo), but the taste of tobacco flavour is absolutely foul!

Has anyone else who has stopped smoking noticed this, that not only is it great to give the analogues up, but the actual taste of tobacco , once your taste buds start working again, is absolutely awful!

I haven't got my peppermint with me today, but I'm wondering whether adding a drop or two to a new tobacco cart might mellow it at all.

NikUk

Jul 22, 2009
London
Dilute away NikUK. I hate the tobacco flavours also and have diluted it with menthol in the past.

The Morrison's strawberry flavour cut with Dr Oetker's glycerine is very good by the way and so cheap if nicotine is not needed and it produces loads of vapour with the 510.

Rusty

Thanks Rusty, wasn't sure about over filling the cart if its new.... The medium strength cart I'm on has given me an incredible high lol... feel like a kid puffing my first cig.

I'm going to try a few different supermarket flavours, but first I have 10 new tobacco carts to smoke through.... urgh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread