Status
Not open for further replies.

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
I have Tobacco Absolute.
It's very difficult to work with. To start with it's very viscous. Diluting it with PG works but not very easy. When left standing for a while it separates again and all the green brown stuff comes floating on top. The scent is very very strong and so is the taste. Weirdest thing is that I don't think it smells like tobacco at all. Perhaps that's because it's so concentrated and you have to dilute it many more times than I did. I know for sure that this stuff is used in the liquid we all use but I haven't discovered how to use it in a correct way yet (perhaps the mix needs to be boiled or whatever).

dablackanarch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2008
Seattle, USA
Yo han, to use tobacco absolute, you need to think small...very small. This stuff is extremely concentrated. If I was going to mix up a 10mg bottle of smoke juice, I'd use 70% VG, 29-29.5% distilled water and .5% of tobacco absolute.

According to a supplier of the absolute, you have complete solubility 1:5 with 95% ethanol. IOW, if you have 1mg of absolute, add 5mg of the purest ethanol you can find and you should be good. Get some Everclear or the like and it's all good.

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
Yo han, to use tobacco absolute, you need to think small...very small. This stuff is extremely concentrated. If I was going to mix up a 10mg bottle of smoke juice, I'd use 70% VG, 29-29.5% distilled water and .5% of tobacco absolute.

According to a supplier of the absolute, you have complete solubility 1:5 with 95% ethanol. IOW, if you have 1mg of absolute, add 5mg of the purest ethanol you can find and you should be good. Get some Everclear or the like and it's all good.

Does tobacco absolute contain any nicotine or is it just a flavouring ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread