Tobacco juice flavor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleybluz

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
VA
Hi, I know everyone is different but I bought a cartomizer that was just tobacco flavor and it has such a nice taste (sweetness) to it. I then bought the juice for my mod and it does not taste at all like the carts do. Can anyone suggest a "tobacco" flavor with a bit of sweetness to it? I'm not looking for flavors like mocha or anything. Just tobacco flavor. Thanks for your help.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
It was a prefilled cart that came with your kit? I think most kits come with chinese PG juice. LiteCigUSA sells dekang juice but I'm not sure what flavor it would be. My Mom liked one of the cartos that came with her kit and I tried looking around for a similiar juice but didn't have any luck so I ordered her a lot of tobacco juices from BWB that she likes.

Could you ask where you purchased the cartos?

Edit: I don't vape tobacco juices but I've heard that RY4 is supposed to be a sweeter tobacco. But someone that vapes tobacco could probably help you more than I can.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Sorry about that! I shouldn't use initials- Backwoods Brew. He sells Ry4 but he's almost always out.

If you could find a dekang juice you like, you'd save a lot of money. Maybe try a bunch of samples and see if you can find one you like.

I'm a tobacco lover as well Try Dekang Desert Ship or Marb light, also one of my favorites is TastyVapors tobacco. I'm not an RY4 fan at all, I've tried several and they are all TOO sweet for me. I do however mix a bit of RY4 with Dekang cigar once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread