Tobacco Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
American Patriot... the first tobacco flavor I tried and it was good.
Got a random something going on here sat 8/22 with Apollo Triple Nickel
VapeWild Gold Label
Got to tasting funkie - So I added a drop of TFA PinaColada.
How much Wrangler should I get? All RY4 is not the same, is it? Don't know if I'll like it & Wrangler?
Got about 5 30ml of Gold Label, I like it.
LOOKING FOR NON CANDY TOO SweeT No Cream Fruit Flavors to mix with Tobacco
Suggestions for Strawberry, Berries, Kiwi, Pinaple For sweetness I prefer Coconut to Carmel & Vanilla Almond Roast ok.
This is my last Eliquid stockpile order

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
VapeWild Gold Label
Got to tasting funkie - So I added a drop of TFA PinaColada.
How much Wrangler should I get? All RY4 is not the same, is it? Don't know if I'll like it & Wrangler?
Got about 5 30ml of Gold Label, I like it.
Personally, I like Wrangler more than Gold Label (and like to mix it with RY4life... whatever you get, try the RY4life)
You can relax on ordering flavor concentrates (should still be available because they are also use for cooking/candies/bakeries)

Reactions: Mordacai

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Personally, I like Wrangler more than Gold Label (and like to mix it with RY4life... whatever you get, try the RY4life)
You can relax on ordering flavor concentrates (should still be available because they are also use for cooking/candies/bakeries)
Oh gd on the relax stock piling of E-Liquids. I have TFS RY4 Type, haven't tried it yet. Will get some Wrangler & RY4Life. Any suggestions on Fruits ?

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Vapewild's Wrangler is pretty good. Straight forward with just a hint of sweetness. Naked 100 American Patriot is probably the best non-NET tobacco liquid I've had.
Waiting on Patriot Samples. Completely missed my chance w/ Now Closed VapeWilds to try wrangler or ry4life. Threw together a random mix of
Nickel, Gold Label, 60/40 (VG/PG), a hint of TFA Pins Colada vaped out of Pro Tankll 2.48ohm coil. Experimenting with watts bet 6.98-7W I went higher & burnt the coil wick Once already. Taste Not Bad, changes so much with Hi - Low Watts
*FYI Nic Mail came & I put the 2 canisters in another plastic precautionary container and straight into the freezer, is that the Right Way To Safely Store Nicotine VG Base? I have no idea if & when I will use it. Since I found out how toxic it is I may Never use it.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
I've got quite the assortment. My go to salt at the moment is Saltbae50 Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookie and SaltBae50 Strawberry Milkshake. I just got a new juice I've never tried, and it's called "Loaded" Cookie Butter. It's a good flavor, aroma is nice, and clouds are big. Only downfall is it's a darker juice. Heavy on the pod.
I know 0 about Salt Flavors & Ejuice, could you please explain his Salt Flavors & Ejuice came about. What is Salt Ejuice? What are Salt Flavors? Thank you

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Vapewild's Wrangler is pretty good. Straight forward with just a hint of sweetness. Naked 100 American Patriot is probably the best non-NET tobacco liquid I've had.
IMG_20200914_101413.jpg Vape Mail Monday
Who has Tasted Any of These?
Disappointed I received the Cuban Blend in this Sampler Pk, since I'm not a cigar or pipe tobacco fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread