Tobacco Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Vapewild's Wrangler is pretty good. Straight forward with just a hint of sweetness. Naked 100 American Patriot is probably the best non-NET tobacco liquid I've had.
Tried Patriot & found it too perfumy, unvapeable. Same for naked Euro Gold. So I have 0 Nicotine. 60ml Bottle of Ea. To Trade. Also a 60ml bottle of Cuban Blend to try. One man's loss is another's gain

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Actually, I misread the the subject, but as for tobacco? I thoroughly enjoy Solace Puruvian tobacco, and their creamy tobacco. I highly suggest these two tobacco flavors. I'm a salt nic user, so these two tobacco flavors are perfect for anyone who is looking for a tobacco flavor.
I've been out of vaping circles for a while, so can you explain what this Salt E-Liquid Is?

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Have you considered extracting your own tobacco flavors ?
Some hobby level effort, and a whole lot of patience required...
I don't even know what these Salt
E-Liquids are, so extracting tobacco Flavors is not on My Short to-do List :lol: But feel free to post howtos & Links. I'd like to see EZ Tobacco Recipes, like Recipes for Dummies

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Salt nicotine manufacture is a method of creating higher nicotine level liquids without having excessive throat hit. It's also what has made pod devices viable and helped addict millions of teenagers to nicotine.

A much better and more complete explanation is here:

Nicotine Salt vs Freebase? Why Nicotine Salt Is The New Craze

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
I like Patriot too. In fact I like most of the liquids with tobacco claims. However, the only ones that really taste like tobacco to me are the liquids from Black Note. They'd be better known if they weren't only sold from their own site.

Other than PG and VG I'm pretty sure the only ingredient they use is tobacco extract, different tobaccos for different flavors..

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
said it before & will keep saying it, if smoking required the learning curve, expense, & efforts Vaping requires there be a hell a of a lot less ... cigarette smokers
For my part, the learning curve & effort are part of what keeps me away from cigarettes.

There's more to smoking than just indulging a bad habit or feeding an addiction. There's the whole aura of it... the style, the ritual, the statement -- i don't really know how to express it. Smoking's a particular & unique pleasure unto itself and a dominant feature in one's life. Merely puffing on a Vuse or something would never do it for me. Fiddling with mods, experimenting with flavors, exploring the different pieces of the vaping world and all the stuff involved in it has been essential, for me at least.

Even the expense of stocking up, difficult as it was, helped: In the long run, vaping will be far less costly than smoking; short term, it's an incentive to not buy cigarettes. Plus, shopping spree!!!

In fact I like most of the liquids with tobacco claims. However, the only ones that really taste like tobacco to me are the liquids from Black Note. ... Other than PG and VG I'm pretty sure the only ingredient they use is tobacco extract, different tobaccos for different flavors.
Was very tempted to try Black Note product until seeing people saying that they're coil-killers. Has that been your experience?

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I was Using black notes 50/50 ejuice and my coils we're lasting a lot with a zlide tank...much more than any desert ejuice I usually vape....but now I mix black notes flavours myself at 3% and I make 70vg 30pg juice with them....in my country I can't find any other brand that makes Net juices but black note is great in my opinion really feels like smoking cigs and I don't like that but my gf likes that...I mix them with a little desert flavours when I use them hahahah...she use a zlide with 0.8coil and it's being 3 weeks and i think she Vaped only 40mls juice and the coil works like new when I puff it...but as I said I make my own juice with only 3% cause it has very strong aroma...kinda overpriced but good if u mix yourself in my opinion....real cigarette experience if u are into that....I usually was changing my zlide coils every 10days max whatever juice I was using Soo I can't know how much would they last and I was vaping 2 full tanks per day so let's say 7ml juice???
I don't know why people say they are coil killers...for me so far as a newbie....very sweet juices are the worst but I love them. :p YOLO

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MLEJ

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
For my part, the learning curve & effort are part of what keeps me away from cigarettes.

There's more to smoking than just indulging a bad habit or feeding an addiction. There's the whole aura of it... the style, the ritual, the statement -- i don't really know how to express it. Smoking's a particular & unique pleasure unto itself and a dominant feature in one's life. Merely puffing on a Vuse or something would never do it for me. Fiddling with mods, experimenting with flavors, exploring the different pieces of the vaping world and all the stuff involved in it has been essential, for me at least.

Even the expense of stocking up, difficult as it was, helped: In the long run, vaping will be far less costly than smoking; short term, it's an incentive to not buy cigarettes. Plus, shopping spree!!!

Was very tempted to try Black Note product until seeing people saying that they're coil-killers. Has that been your experience?

I know what you mean. The learning and experimenting are part of what got me hooked on vaping. It's been much like how when I was young having a good audio system turned into a hobby.

As far as the Black Note flavors clogging coils, I haven't found that to be the case. I almost exclusively use Vaporesso ccell coils. No matter what juices I use the coils last me around 3 weeks. I don't tend to use the Black Note flavors straight except when drinking. I usually mix them with other companies tobacco flavors or dessert flavors. My most recent experiment has been mixing about 5% to 10% with fruit flavors. This probably sounds silly but it makes the fruit flavors taste more complex, more organic, more real than they otherwise do.

Last edited:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
A very good tobacco flavor I have come across recently in the DIY realm is FlavourArts' flavor called Resolve. After a 7-10 day steep it comes across as a slight cigar flavor and has a finish I liken to a freshly opened pack of cigarettes. This flavor won FlavourArt's Make the Switch recipe contest and is basically a one shot of sorts. Another flavor that made top honors in the contest was Focus. It's good, and has a slight menthol effect going on. Out of the two Resolve is my favorite right now. I am still steeping Focus so it may get better.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Thanks for highlighting FlavourArt. I used to use their excellent flavors and those of Wicked years ago when I mixed. Have just been buying premixed flavors since I recently restarted vaping. What kind of PG, VG ratio do you use with their tobacco?

Has anyone compared FlavourArt mixes to Black Note?

I mix at 70/30 vg/pg due to my vaping style (dtl).

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
How about Naked 100 Euro Gold Flavor?
I do not like any of the Naked 100 it tastes so awful, i thought it being kinda expensive I'd like it, but nooo yuck !
Halo's Prime 15 is really grrrr8 tobacco I love it, its my favorite & its almost clear w/6 mg nicotine, i was impressed I got 25 10ml/bottles for $10.00 from Halocig this past week !

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I know 0 about Salt Flavors & Ejuice, could you please explain his Salt Flavors & Ejuice came about. What is Salt Ejuice? What are Salt Flavors? Thank you
I tried the salts mess, & its nasty, & it is what the name says salt cause it tastes jus like salt !! ... I'll stick w/e-liquids, plus it's not as bad for u as the salt-mess !!!

Reactions: Fstop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread