Tobacco Sample Pack, first Halo purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi and welcome.

I have a Kayfun mini which works very nicely with Halo's tobacco, imho. I use 28gage built to 1.6 to 1.8 ohms. I use either cotton or rayon. And I like it cooler, seldom over 10 watts.

And I do like Halo's Triton tank, with the top coil 2.2 ohm. Halo juices just really shine in the Triton tanks.

I remember others having good results from the carto tanks. (sorry, I'm unfamiliar with the iGo-L.)

But as all our tastes are varied, try it out. See what works for you.

:)

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have a Kayfun mini which works very nicely with Halo's tobacco, imho. I use 28gage built to 1.6 to 1.8 ohms. I use either cotton or rayon. And I like it cooler, seldom over 10 watts.

Nice. My Kayfun currently has a 1.6Ω/28ga build in it. Thanks for the info.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Freedom rocks!! :thumb: I can't remember what's all in the sample pack, but I hope there's some Tribeca in there for you to try.

Freedom Juice reminds me of Patriot, from another vendor I've been meaning to repurchase.

I plan to savor my least liked to most, in order to longer the steep times. Right now, I'm vaping out the Prime 15, though, it's still really good.

Last will either be Tribeca, Prime 56 or Freedom Juice.

Still, Turkish and Longhorn are very nice representatives of their analog counterparts, very worthy of a reorder.

Reactions: DaveOno
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread