Tobacco smoker wanting to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguyhere

Feb 2, 2018
Mexico
Hi there. My bro gave me his voopoo drag 157 + cleito aspire subohm. Quite new, about 3-4 months. I have been testing it for the whole week with tobacco-caramel-vainilla juice (3 mg nico) and liked it very much. The pc configuration is great !! Yet I have to say.. I found many bad and good reviews about the cleito tank (leaking, air-lock issues, etc. but also praise the excellent flavor. I haven't had any problems so far.

theguyhere

Feb 2, 2018
Mexico
what can I say... it is.. wildly fragant. Now I know the meaning of "my spot" at least with this juice.

In second thought, here's a question to you forum. My new cleito tank is 4 ml capacity and in the 4 days I have sucked nearly 1 tank/day or a bit more (refilling oftenly to keep at least 3/4 level). Slowly, no chain-vape. Let's say 5 ml/day.

How much is too much?

Last edited:

dsites

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2017
Nederland, Colorado
what can I say... it is.. wildly fragant. Now I know the meaning of "my spot" at least with this juice.

In second thought, here's a question to you forum. My new cleito tank is 4 ml capacity and in the 4 days I have sucked nearly 1 tank/day or a bit more (refilling oftenly to keep at least 3/4 level). Slowly, no chain-vape. Let's say 5 ml/day.

How much is too much?
5 ml/day is probably on the lower end of what most vapors use. I use 2 or 3 but the juice is stronger (12).

Yodara

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2018
Kenya

How much is too much?

I'd say 2ml is very low, 4ml is low but there are people who vape much much more. Generally, if you want to save money go up in nicotine (not too high). It is what I will do now. Great to hear you found a device! Do you enjoy the tobacco flavour?

theguyhere

Feb 2, 2018
Mexico
I'd say 2ml is very low, 4ml is low but there are people who vape much much more. Generally, if you want to save money go up in nicotine (not too high). It is what I will do now. Great to hear you found a device! Do you enjoy the tobacco flavour?
Yes Yodara, at the store I smelled about 25 bottles of 2 or 3 mexican brands & tested a couple of draws on some fruits and other sweeties along with a couple of tobacco-based flavour. I definitively kept the later. Btw.. it seems Mexico is renown for the quality of its e-liquids, there are many brands at offer in mx sites online. Lots of tobacco-based mixes are around and large choice of flavors and nico content (up to 24 mg some brands !!!). So my intro to the change was four bottles 60 ml each; two of black tobc + caramel + vainlla and the other two of blond tbc + chocolate + cinammon/mint. At 70/30 and 3 mg nico all. So far the first 60 ml of black is about to end (took nearly 1 week, single resistence so far) ...aaww I should'av got another bottle...maybe in the middle of the week will try the chocolate.. tell you later. Am I allowed to note the two brands of my choice ?

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Ok my intention to move into vaping is to quit tobacco and eventually quit vaping too, so I may choose a 75-80w thing to vape on the 40-50 w range or 220-230°C temperature. Pico + melo seems attractive.. the guy at the store recommended coils on the 0.3 - 0.6 ohm range.. How about that?
.6Ω coil will last longer and go through less juice, another benefit is your battery will last longer due to needing less wattage. I prefer prefer flavor from the mid range coils myself.

Yodara

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2018
Kenya
Yes Yodara, at the store I smelled about 25 bottles of 2 or 3 mexican brands & tested a couple of draws on some fruits and other sweeties along with a couple of tobacco-based flavour. I definitively kept the later. Btw.. it seems Mexico is renown for the quality of its e-liquids, there are many brands at offer in mx sites online. Lots of tobacco-based mixes are around and large choice of flavors and nico content (up to 24 mg some brands !!!). So my intro to the change was four bottles 60 ml each; two of black tobc + caramel + vainlla and the other two of blond tbc + chocolate + cinammon/mint. At 70/30 and 3 mg nico all. So far the first 60 ml of black is about to end (took nearly 1 week, single resistence so far) ...aaww I should'av got another bottle...maybe in the middle of the week will try the chocolate.. tell you later. Am I allowed to note the two brands of my choice ?
That is great! Yes I think you can post it here as long as you dont advertise. Id be interested myself though shipping from Mexico to Europe...:D

theguyhere

Feb 2, 2018
Mexico
That is great! Yes I think you can post it here as long as you dont advertise. Id be interested myself though shipping from Mexico to Europe...:D
Vintage E-juice. They offer 4 tobacco-based juices...Boobas Mix and Lord Black are gloriuous. And the Coffe-to-Go .. woooow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread