Tobacco vaping heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
After hearing so much about Boba's Bounty, I had to order some samples. I originally ordered 555, Flue Cured, Blend 4 and Boba's Bounty.

I loved the samples and decided to place a larger order. I received it a few days ago and it consisted of Boba's, Flue Cured, Blend 4, Havana Gold, and C&D. I decided not to order the 555 again since it was my least favorite of my original samples.

I am now officially hooked on Alien Visions.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Havana Gold and C&D and will be placing another order to get larger quantities of them before my smaller bottles run out.

It's hard to pick a favorite, but my top 3 would be Flue Cured.... damn, I can't pick a top 3. I love all of them.... :vapor:

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I too have leaned to adore Bobas Bounty. I have the Havana Gold too which is good but its a tad too perfumy for my taste. Can anyone recommend another good tobacco flavor for me? What does flue cured taste like?
Flue cured is my favorite right now it taste to me sorta like analog but much better with great TH.....sorry not the best at explaining how flavor's taste but belief me you will more than likely luv it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread