Tobeco Super Tank/Super Tank Mini vs Original Crown Tank??

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Hi all - does anyone have experience with both the original Crown and either of the Tobeco Super tanks? Curious how they compare?

I absolutely love my original Crown tank, but over time I started encountering the issue where taking off the top cap to refill would disassemble the whole tank. I recently bought the Crown 2 (against my better judgement, but heard they fixed the coils), and even with their newest coils, I'm not having very good luck. Barely get 24 hours of good vape time off of those things. The new coils honestly seem no different to me than the V1 coils that came w the tank. Really a bummer since i love my original Crown, and the Crown 2 design fixed the top cap issue.

That said, I'm curious about the Super tanks. Would love to hear any opinions, especially from those who have also used the Crown tank. I love the flavor and performance on the .5 coils for my original Crown, would love something with similar flavor/vapor, but without the headache of the tank coming apart and leaking everywhere when I go to refill it. Any input is appreciated!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'll only be partially helpful as I do not have a Crown, but the Super tank is quite nice, performs well, and stays dry when filling (there is a little clear o ring on the top that you don't want to lose). Flavor and cloud are quite good but obviously coil dependent, especially given the variety of coils you can choose from (Atlantis compatible). I've used the Tobeco 0.5 and 0.2 ohm coils that came with it and got very good flavor and cloud out of them. I have a box of Atlantis coils I haven't even tried yet, and a box of Tobeco's 0.3 ohm 316L notch coils I'm looking forward to trying. I think it's a great tank for the money, regular price ~$17 at Ecig (and I got it during their 25% flash sale so it was even less) and ~$20 elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread