Today, my Provari earned it's keep, or Why I smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Today, I was in the car and suddenly, my Provari stopped working! Oh no!

I looked at the screen and saw the E1 message.

And I smiled.

When I got home, I broke out my voltmeter and checked my Cartomizer and it read 128! Good god!

And I smiled.

I smiled because between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I hit a gaggle ( yes, that's right. A gaggle ) of atomizers/cartomizers that shorted out and killed the eGo battery they were attached to. Each time it meant purchasing a new eGo battery.

And THAT did not make me smile.

But no more! Now, I have a device that says NO! No, you bad atty, you will not force this man to spend money on a new battery. You will be tossed aside and I, the ProVari, will continue to function AS ADVERTISED!!!

And I smiled.

So, I had a Cartomizer short out on me today. And all it cost me was the cart.

And that's why I bought the ProVari in the first place.

So I sit here. Smiling.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Hey Vidi, it's when I see posts like yours with a good report on your Provari and a smile on your face,
that puts a smile on mine, 'cause I dropped some good coin on the PV kit and accesories and am not currently
a vaper. It's good to hear it's pretty much idiot proof! It needs to be!(I mean, only in my case!)

She passed through the US/CAN. border patrol on Friday(cheer,cheer!)
By Tuesday I plan on being in "Provari Land", on my way to a smoke free future with my trusty new pal.

Cheers, Hitme.:vapor:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Hey Vidi, it's when I see posts like yours with a good report on your Provari and a smile on your face,
that puts a smile on mine, 'cause I dropped some good coin on the PV kit and accesories and am not currently
a vaper. It's good to hear it's pretty much idiot proof! It needs to be!(I mean, only in my case!)

She passed through the US/CAN. border patrol on Friday(cheer,cheer!)
By Tuesday I plan on being in "Provari Land", on my way to a smoke free future with my trusty new pal.

Cheers, Hitme.:vapor:

Congratulations! a word of advice.. since you're not currently a vaper and you're not coming from a 510 or an ego type device, start out at the lowest voltage (3.3) and work your way up. I've had people (smokers) try my devices and had coughing fits to begin with. It takes time to work your way up to higher voltages. You'll love it :)

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
Congratulations! a word of advice.. since you're not currently a vaper and you're not coming from a 510 or an ego type device, start out at the lowest voltage (3.3) and work your way up. I've had people (smokers) try my devices and had coughing fits to begin with. It takes time to work your way up to higher voltages. You'll love it :)

i find it very funny when one of my heavy analog smoking friends sits there and goes " how strong can your ecig possibly be I mean it's water vapor, here ya go man give it a try, "takes a vape followed by a 2 minute coughing fit"..sooo ummm what was that you were just saying about my ecig? yeaaaa that's what I thought hahahahaha

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
i find it very funny when one of my heavy analog smoking friends sits there and goes " how strong can your ecig possibly be I mean it's water vapor, here ya go man give it a try, "takes a vape followed by a 2 minute coughing fit"..sooo ummm what was that you were just saying about my ecig? yeaaaa that's what I thought hahahahaha

I've been through the same thing. Just last week, a guy at work was moaning about some gas station e cig he bought last year saying how e cigs sucked and he couldn't get a real hit off it. No vapor.

I pulled out my provari and said," Take a hit off that."

He coughed for five minutes, tears streaming down his face, while the other fellas and me laughed until we cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread