Today only yeti/510 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Today only since its my first day having this new Supplier Forum, I am going to Drop the Price of the Yeti/510 down to 52.50! :) I have had No Complaints from any of my customers with this newest batch of Automatic batteries, Also Each Unit its Tested for Cartridge Fit and the batteries are Fully Charged and Tested!! So Head on Over to Electronicstix.com and Check things out! You can also Head over to Electro-Nic-stix (Jason Cornfeld) | MySpace.com and check out the blog section for some tips and testimonials!

Thanks guys!
Jason:evil:

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
I would highly recommend Jason. My first order arrived in two days! He is on the west coast, and I am on the east coast. The 510 yeti is so much better than the 901, you won't believe the difference. My carts do leak a little, but not enough to make me go back to a 901. These things are just so dependable, and a good solid throat hit every time. I don't think you would be dissappointed, unless you only bought one, lol.

rsmith76

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Well I thought about getting some PCC Cases.. But Since im going to be mainly stocking Manual Battery Yetis in the future decided against it. If you want one, I am going to order Juice tonight. PM Me and i can have them throw one in for you no problem.

On a side Note, I only have the white kits left at the moment.. but... If someone wants me to turn that kit into a black kit.. I WILL. I can pull the batteries and atomizers and use parts from my loose parts and make a black kit. or 2.

Cheers! Off to the airport to get my family!

Jason:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread