Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I use paper towels and napkins occasionally too but I find 2-3 squares of toilet paper usually cover most of my needs and don't like to waste a large sheet of paper. But with paper towels, I'll probably use it as a temporary place mat for stuff until it looks kinda gross with e-juice. I guess toilet paper is just more convenient for me, plus I have a bazillion rolls of it. When my friends come over and see the roll on my desk they sometimes ask me what its for, and I say its for my e-cig stuff and they just smirk at me and say "Suuure".

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I cut a pipecleaner into 4ths. Just the right length to swoop through an airtube on a clearomizer to make sure there's no juice in there.

Oh, and I use paper towels - but I do rip little strips off, so they last a bit longer.
I don't find Qtips absorb well, so I stick a little shred of paper towel in to wipe the battery connection off, too.

What do you use pipe cleaners for? (And don't say to clean pipes, unless you have a pipe mod.) ::2cool:

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
Oclelot is on track here- I think the large package of super cheap napkins are the "best buy" of paper products. I get a package of about 150 napkins for 99 cents. (at the 99cents store- where else) I keep a small pile on the counter in the kitchen and in the shop. They are perfect for the quick spill- wipe down - ect. Much more robust then TP and a lot cheaper than paper towel

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
My dad had a drawer full of hankerchiefs.
I thought that was so old fashioned.
But now I always carry one :)

You brought back a memory. My grand pa allways had the hankies. The snot rag in his pocket. They got washed and reused. Gma also would wash and reuse plastic bags. They lived through the great depression. No paper towels or tissues. I am glad they did have TP in their bathrooms.

You go Boiler! Old school.

Last edited:

vicflo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2009
Virginia
easy simple way to dispense 1ply scotts tissue.

step 1: place roll of tissue right inside the opening of the drawer.

step 2: pull some of the tissue out.

20131118_152904.jpg

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Paper towels and qtips for me. And not cheap paper towels, either. I just reuse them if I don't make a huge mess. Kleenex and toilet paper shed. I don't want that stuff on my drip tips.

me too,,,,,I like Viva,,,,,,they feel very cloth like, and they soak up a ton,,,,,,,I use them to clean and dry my tanks too, so they are well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread