Told I had not really quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I guess her Parent are not Smokers and will never understand that part that you Quit Smoking tobacco. Erm u may have to stealth vape in front of them rather than loosing your Girlfriend. You got to find a Time to do a Demo to them.
To me, i think i rather save my breath and just stealth vape. It doen't really matters if they understand so long your Partner must understand.
My girlfriends parents both knock me down for vaping. They think i'm a liar because i tell people i don't smoke, but i vape. Needless to say, i just brushed it off. I know what i'm doing and it's for the better, so if anyone else has something negative to say, it won't touch me.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
If you quit doing these things then you have quit.

Noun 1. smoking - the act of smoking tobacco or other substances; "he went outside for a smoke"; "smoking stinks"
smoke
breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation - the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
puffing - blowing tobacco smoke out into the air; "they smoked up the room with their ceaseless puffing"
drag, pull, puff - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke); "he took a puff on his pipe"; "he took a drag on his cigarette and expelled the smoke slowly"
2. smoking - a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion; "the fire produced a tower of black smoke that could be seen for miles"
smoke
evaporation, vaporisation, vaporization, vapour, vapor - the process of becoming a vapor
Adj. 1. smoking - emitting smoke in great volume; "a smoking fireplace"
smoky - marked by or emitting or filled with smoke; "smoky rafters"; "smoky chimneys"; "a smoky fireplace"; "a smoky corridor"

roadhoguk

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
Herefordshire. UK
www.youtube.com
You will always get people who see you holding what appears to be a stick and inhaling from it so instantly associate it to be a cigarette, , you will always find people that after being explained to about what the said stick and steam is reply with “but”.
It takes all sorts to make a World, but not all of them are sentient, and you can’t explain green to a blind person.. smile and move on.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Even If a Smoker is Blind, He can definitely feel the Throat Kick. But if he is a Mute, i will not really even Bother as he might already have Throat Cancer.

I hope they approach us Vapers because is either they live Vaping or die Smoking.

You will always get people who see you holding what appears to be a stick and inhaling from it so instantly associate it to be a cigarette, , you will always find people that after being explained to about what the said stick and steam is reply with “but”.
It takes all sorts to make a World, but not all of them are sentient, and you can’t explain green to a blind person.. smile and move on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread