Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Tomorrow makes 1 year ago that I got my first REO - a mini 2.0. That would mean that 1 year ago today, I (thought i was) vaping on a combination of V2 cig-a-likes and a volcano deek-a-like with a carto tank on it, anxiously awaiting that metal magic from maine.

I thought I had an idea what it was gonna be like, but looking back, I really HAD NO IDEA how awesome the REOs are until I got it, How awesome y'all are until I spent a few weeks with ya and how easy it was going to be to never want to smoke again. Its freaking amazing... Never thought I would confidently say that I WILL NEVER SMOKE AGAIN. Smoking was ingrained into my life before I was even born, was in my home and in the car from both parents during my childhood and naturally into my own hand and lungs as a young teen. Every day of my entire life featured cigarettes and their nasty smoke from the time I was born until last year.

But im saying it. I actually said it a little over a year ago that I would never smoke again, the REO and y'all just gave me the power to not only keep the promise, but thoroughly enjoy vaping (much more than smoking), rebuilding and the comraderies shared amongs us REOnauts.

Heres a link to my first post in this amazing place - back when I was looking for a little space to set up a primative campsite in REOvil. I think I was initially a squatter moving nomadically between Kays, Karen's and Jans backyards :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/341865-lifes-good-when.html

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
What a wonderful post! Isn't it great to know that you NEVER will smoke cigarettes again? I never thought I would be able to say that either. My EX used to say I would be the old woman dying of lung cancer, toting my oxygen tank with a cigarette in my hand. And like him, cigarettes are behind me!

Congrats on you REOversary!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow, a whole year already! Yes, I do remember your voyage from first REO forum post.

Now you can realize how people joining in the threads and buying REO's escalates to REO vet and contributor.

So very glad you found REO's and took up the quest to find just the right thing to put on top!

I found this thread and it made me giggle:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ound-out-about-reo-mini-have-3-questions.html

Oh, and Russ, a REOversary is celebrated with the purchase of a REO. It does not matter how many you already have! That's my rule and I am sticking to it!

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Oh yeah, Russ, I think you are expressing the sentiments of a great many Reonauts. Congrats on the milestone. And thanks heavens I joined late enough to catch the RM2 and MICRO COILS. You have certainly put back into this community more than what you have gained! Thank you.

I'm not sure about that bro...
This 18490 jatoba from Rob is a heck of a lot better than anything I have put back into this awesome community :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Wow, a whole year already! Yes, I do remember your voyage from first REO forum post.

Now you can realize how people joining in the threads and buying REO's escalates to REO vet and contributor.

So very glad you found REO's and took up the quest to find just the right thing to put on top!

I found this thread and it made me giggle:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ound-out-about-reo-mini-have-3-questions.html

Oh, and Russ, a REOversary is celebrated with the purchase of a REO. It does not matter how many you already have! That's my rule and I am sticking to it!

Yeah, my first threads were so typical of new REOnauts :) thank god I never chose the Yugo of bottom feeders. That's just not my style.

As for the new REO - I got it a few weeks ago :) there is NO WAY I can get another in here right now after just getting forgiven for my cocobolo VV woodvil :)

I feel very content and blessed with my collection. But I did order me up some 29 and 28 gauge Kanthal :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats you should buy your mini another reo for its birthday!!

Bro, I can't, that bad boy was traded to a good home for my first chalice. Once I got grands, I liked em better than minis. That blue mini went to Jack (RIP brother) and I think he traded it off. Not sure who has it now :(

But I did get my little woodvil a playmate. Here's my entire collection. Look how far I've come in just a year :)
samavuvy.jpg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congratulations, Russ! Those old threads are a kick....you asking about cartos. :lol:

I know right? It's hard to imagine now but it was only like 6 months ago that I decided to brave the world of RBA's. The only reason I even did was because i couldn't find a good bulk supplier of the short 1.7's when prepping for the FDA to rape me and my habit.

THANK GOD or I might be making videos of how to refill cartos the super_X way :)

I used to be hyPlainsDrifter too :) Now I've emerged into the freak I am today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread