• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tonight on CVCN's KittyKorner - WIN AN EVIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I'm so excited I can hardly type!
Jason from Eastside Vapes will be sponsoring the show again tonight. We'll have a coupon code for $20 to spend at Eastside Vapes, another SmokTech Telescope mod (yes, ANOTHER one!).... and.... an eVic! They aren't officially released for sale until the 20th of this month, so if Canada Post cooperates, you can have it before the Eastside Vapes release date!

Tune in TONIGHT at CVCN.ca at 9pm PST (midnight EST)

If you can come early, hang out with juice.E.Ka for Juicey chat starting at 7pm PST (10pm EST)

Bring your PV, your favorite juice and your sense of humor! Hope to see you there :)

tyger~

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I'll be there barring any issues with my sick parents.

Don't I have to register somewhere? I seem to recall that from a previous thread but I can't find anywhere to register on that site, except for the forums.

You can register with stickam, but I believe you can also sign in using your facebook, twitter or google account. There's more I think too, but those are the big three I remember. You definitely want to be logged in one way or another, as you must be in the chatroom to win! Good luck to you, and hope your parents are doing well.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
I'd like to report some bullying that was happening in this stream. A couple people, who I believe may have been gang members as they referred to themselves as the "Dragon Bros", were continuously harassing me with there mods that I hate and am totally not extremely jealous about.

LMFAO!!! Dude you are hilarious!!! I am not sure I ever actually laughed out loud reading a post :D

Seriously though, don't mess with the Dragon Bros!
W6l6a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread