• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tonight on the Vaping Cancklehead Show on TVN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevofar

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Wasaga Beach, On
I'm back baby and Shy has moved on so I need a cohost, another Cancklehead if you will. If interested PM me and we can talk.

It will be on 8-10 EDT <sorry I'm not Jay I cant put all the time zones in, lol> on TVN TVN

There will be content that I can find this evening after work but I'm hoping I can get questions from viewers that I or others can help with.

There will be giveaways from Canvape.com

So come on out and lets have some fun

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
awww :( I don't know why but when I load it with FF I have to load the tvn site, and wait for it to get stuck on hosting data, then I click the link on the tvn which gives me a seperate full lare window and it works.

Or goto stickem and load it there with the other one stuck.. always works no idea why but it does lol

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
there would seem to be a issue with stickam as of late, and that is why a lot of people need to constantly refresh, or have the cam crashing their whole internet. The issue from what i gather is one of two things, which never cease to amaze me how something so silly can work;

OPTION 1) You can get a portable app of Google chrome. I use portable apps all the time as it Free's up my resources on the computer and 9 times out of 10 speeds it up.

OPTION 2) This is going to sound really silly but you can down grade your flash player just because it is the latest version does not always mean it is the most stable, and i down grade my software all the time.

OPTION 3)(as i want to be a smarty pants hair ball) why not download and burn to cd a copy of mint linux which looks and runs like windows, minus the malware and virus's? If you can run android you can run linux, and it can be run straight from the cd

I hope either of these helps y'all, and stops the hair pulling and frustrations of stickam with it's fickle flash player issues

Last edited:

Kevofar

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Wasaga Beach, On
Tonight on The vaping Canuckle Head Show with Kev and Little Tat on TVN from 8 - 10 PM EDT there will be 5 giveaways. 3 $10 and 1 $25 gift card to use on Canvape.com and 1 draw the winner gets to pick two or 3 flavours and I will mix it live and vape it then send the winner a 30 ml bottle.

So make sure you are there

TVN

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
Tonight on The Vaping Canuckle Head Show with Kev and Little Tat on TVN from 8 - 10 PM EDT there will be 5 giveaways. 3 $10 and 1 $25 gift card to use on Canvape.com and 1 draw the winner gets to pick two or 3 flavours and I will mix it live and vape it then send the winner a 30 ml bottle.

TVN

Don't you mean a 29ml bottle ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread