Tons of New Products and Inventory updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a bunch of new products in stock last week and updated the inventory on a ton of products that have been out of stock for a bit. So if you have been waiting on something to arrive it may be worth browsing the site as it is likely available again now. Here is a link to our most recent newsletter with the info about the new products: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/...s-com.html?soid=1103655069736&aid=WwUkFYqPBUY

get 'cha shine on

Diamond eGo Clip-On Lanyard
diamond_lanyard__11612.1380149336.1280.1280.jpg

VanillaBlu

Feb 17, 2013
NC
I have been getting extremely frustrated over last several months.
The clearomizers i can never fill them all the way because they always leak into the battery.
I have to clean them out SEVERAL times per day.
Many of them dont even work at all, i just opened my 3rd one in week. The last two wont even vape!
Between the bubbling, leaking and some just being duds I almost just want to stop vaping.
I have started smoking ciggs again due to the constant maintenance.

I know you can pick up orders, but can I come to look at new kits? I want to get a better device then my old ego-t, but im afraid of ordering the wrong stuff.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I have been getting extremely frustrated over last several months.
The clearomizers i can never fill them all the way because they always leak into the battery.
I have to clean them out SEVERAL times per day.
Many of them dont even work at all, i just opened my 3rd one in week. The last two wont even vape!
Between the bubbling, leaking and some just being duds I almost just want to stop vaping.
I have started smoking ciggs again due to the constant maintenance.

MFS has (at least) 4 different models of ASPIRE BDC (Bottom Double Coil) Clearomizers.

They have great flavor/taste/throat hit and they're basically maintenance-free.

They'll get you back to throwing away your analogs.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Taylor,

Wouldn't you say it may be time to upgrade from the ego-t starter kit, or is this still a good vape kit?

I'm certain Taylor has much more experience with all this than I do...but since I'm here...I'll list my vaping journey (so far).

I started with MFS's "eGo-C w/ CE4 eGo Clearomizer Starter Kit"...which I'm pretty sure is similar to your "ego-t starter kit". And I'm still using the eGo-C's and CE4's that the kit included.

I then added 2 Innokin iTaste VV's and some Aspire Clearomizers/Glassomizers. (MFS doesn't carry the iTaste VV but they do carry the iTaste MVP. They're both Variable Wattage...which is what I wanted.)

Now the iTaste VV and Aspires have significantly better taste/throat hit/vapor than the eGo-C's and CE4's. But since I fill all four with different juices I'm quite satisfied having all 4 in my "rotation". (But if/when the eGo-C's and the CE4's "die"...I'l replace them with iTaste VV's and Aspires.)

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Got my Aspire Glassomizer today. It outperforms the Vivi and other clearomizers. Working great, no leaks, gurgling, etc.

Aspire ET-S Bottom Dual Coil (BDC) Clearomizer

I have been eyeing this in stainless for the last couple of days ( so sexy in stainless), and am fighting myself to not get it ... I really don't need it, but damn I kinda want it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread