Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
Ok I like my Mini for alot of reasons but it seems to have too tight of a draw on it with anything I have other than the Hybred BF atties. Any suggestions I have tried a 306 LR with drip tip and a drip shield and can't take a drag off it. I really like this mod but if i can't use regular atties on it I can't seem me using it at all Please help!

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Funny my experience was completely the opposite..the bf hybrid was so tight it was almost impossible to get a draw...
As Muddy said above drilling out the side holes will make a HUGE improvement in airflow. 1 side is normally all it takes. After a few days or weeks if it gets tight again I drill the other side out...

Nic_Fan

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
Ok I like my Mini for alot of reasons but it seems to have too tight of a draw on it with anything I have other than the Hybred BF atties. Any suggestions I have tried a 306 LR with drip tip and a drip shield and can't take a drag off it. I really like this mod but if i can't use regular atties on it I can't seem me using it at all Please help!

The air holes on the Drip Shield can also be bored out a little to get more airflow. I have one I did it to.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA

I'd almost bet money it's an easily fixable situation :( I've never had anything close to a tight draw on either of mine. I'd buy it myself, but already have a "backup" mini and I'm holding out for the midi (bigger bat mini) that's rumored to be coming down the pike. Too bad there isn't a REO vet close by her that could take a look at it.

ETA: I didn't realize she bought it off the classies.

Last edited:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I am not leaving the family. I am just gonna get a grand when they come up in the site the battery life was killing me. I am a heavy vapor and maybe got an hour out of a battery. I like the the bigger batteries lol

Wow...an hour?? That's crazy! You'll like the 18650 better...but you know that already :laugh:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I am not leaving the family. I am just gonna get a grand when they come up in the site the battery life was killing me. I am a heavy vapor and maybe got an hour out of a battery. I like the the bigger batteries lol
One hour yep you are not 14500 rated .I to need a bigger battery just the way it is

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky

Oh, thank goodness. I was feeling like we had totally failed you, and after what you have already been through, I just couldn't stand it. {{{hugs}}}

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Shelbee,

I hear ya on the batteries, I have 2 of the mini's, and the batteries ARE disappointing (not the PV's fault). But I hate to invest in another whole set of batteries (I only get about 3 hours, tops, out of a 14500). I suppose I'll break down and go with a change soon, but I'm kinda holding off to see how the midi's work out before I decide which to "upgrade" to. I'm lucky I'm retired, so I'm home most of the time, but going out with the mini forces me to carry at least one spare battery, and I'm trying to simplify. I envy the grand owners, they get to go all day without a spare, plus they get to do 5v vaping (my favorite).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread