Took the bait - MFS got me

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Hi folks, another new vaper here. For me, MyFreedomSmokes' $14.95 Starter Kit, and a 10ml bottle each of 24mg PG and VG based, cigar-flavored juices, was an irresistible minimum-risk test to see if vaping would work for me. I'm hooked!

I really like the short little VV eGo battery. Overall length with tank and tip is a tad over 5" and it fits great in a robusto cigar tube. It also disappears amongst the pens in a pencil cup at work.

I'm a pipe and cigar smoker, and find the included 1.8 ohm CE4 works very well with a slow draw at the 3.2V ("low" setting). I refill at around 0.4ml (use about 1.2ml). The battery just lasts through two fill-ups on low. Medium seems better for quicker, harder hits (not my style), but the battery drains quicker. High is just too hot with this resistance.

I'm grateful to have been able to buy a kit with one battery for testing, but after wanting to vape while watching the battery charge, it became apparent why most kits have two. I'll get another two or three of these kits and some CE4s when MFS gets the unflavored nic juice shipping again. I've tried various PG/VG ratios, prefer around 75/25, and find in my case, 24mg is right at "nicotine fulfilling" without being excessive. So that's "about me."

Nice forum you have here. Thanks for this! :)

occkor

Jun 30, 2013
Santa Ana, CA
Good to hear! You need to be careful because once you are hooked on vaping it can easily turn into an obsession. I went from an eGo to a VV/VW mod to a mechanical w/ a rebuildable dripping atty in no time flat. There are so many ways to approach vaping and I am totally hooked as well. I just recently got my Dad vaping and he hasn't looked back at analogs in two months now.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

jotook24tovaip, welcome here yourself! :) It must be nice to have such local resources and to be able to taste different flavors free! I can do that at the local pipe tobacco shop.

retired soldier, thanks for the welcome and especially for your service (retired airman here).

occkor, yes, I'm sure it will become a "hobby" for me, just like pipes and cigars... I see the hardware can get just as expensive, but the juice is still a huge bargain over tobacco. My congrats to your Dad! Mine died of COPD from analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread