Not open for further replies.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
and ordered my Hendu!

Thanks to LoriKay for answering all my questions about attys, cartos and bears...OH MY! I can't say enough about her patience and willingness to help me figure out exactly what I needed to get going with this PV.

Goodness help the mail lady the day that I get the "out for delivery" notification. Wild horses won't be able to drag me out of this office on that day!

Ok, really...that's the last PV I'm buying. No for real...no really it is. :D

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
and ordered my Hendu!

Thanks to LoriKay for answering all my questions about attys, cartos and bears...OH MY! I can't say enough about her patience and willingness to help me figure out exactly what I needed to get going with this PV.

Goodness help the mail lady the day that I get the "out for delivery" notification. Wild horses won't be able to drag me out of this office on that day!

Ok, really...that's the last PV I'm buying. No for real...no really it is. :D

welcome to my harem!

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
So now the whole forum is your harem? I thought it was just the one thread. Dude, you are expanding. Congrats!!
lol! not the whole forum....just the smokestik forum.
IT SHIPPED IT SHIPPED! YAY!

A Harem you say? I've never heard it put quite like that.

yes, my harem of vaping ladies (hoping that your a female.....)

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
just copy and paste it into your sig line.

Heck I thought you were going to say something like...you gotta watch 10 videos and review them, petition the rest of the Grimm Army for admission and final approval by GrimmGreen himself.

Regardless, I've got it now, thanks.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Got it in my hot little hands! Charging the batteries now...sigh...patience! It's really pretty and I think I'm really going to like it. The empty cartos I ordered to go with it should be here tomorrow and I'll be all set.

Thanks to everyone for egging me on...I mean, answering questions!

lol, Kargo, enjoy!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Kargonet...I sent you a PM

If anyone has a problem with a product the fastest way to get the attention of any of us is to email the service@smokestikusa.com account. PLEASE only use this for pressing problems you have with a SmokeStik product or order. I just dont have time during the day to read through the forum and hate to come here and find out someone has been suffering all day and not getting the answers they need. You can also try to call but I realize our phone lines can get a little jammed....we really do answer voice mail though....so leave a message and one of the SmokeStik geek squad will call you back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread