tootie puffer moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Guess I have to rant about this success.

Kanger subtank OCC coil on a Sigeli 100... blowing tootie puffer cloudz.

I rebuilt a .5 ohm coil into a 1.7 ohm coil. No leaks, great flavor, have it on the one hole setting. I like this setup.

Just thought I'd share..

Tmg666

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Green bay, Wisconsin
20150619_113219.jpg

1.8ohm singlecoil in my kayfun, blew a bigger cloud then a kid with his "subohm cloudz build" the other day at a B&m. And i garuntee it probably tasted better to. :vapor:

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
View attachment 465692
1.8ohm singlecoil in my kayfun, blew a bigger cloud then a kid with his "subohm cloudz build" the other day at a B&m. And i garuntee it probably tasted better to. :vapor:

Wholly cow!!! 48w on a 1.8 ohm coil... didn't that burn the wick?? or was it a dual coil setup?

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
That's what's so great about the Kanger tanks, very versatile. Thanks for sharing

I know, I was amazed at how versatile it is. I think they should also put out higher ohm coils to suit everyone, including beginners. That way it'd be a tank that can suit new vapers, tootie puffers, and the subohm crowd.

Tmg666

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Green bay, Wisconsin
Yeah, I'm amazed a Kayfun can run that much power! I would love to hear the details of the build.
Iv had it up to 65 watts on a .9ohm build just wasn't as enjoyable though lol.
This specific one is 13 wraps on a 3 mm screwdriver, coils positioned above airflow with the ends pointing to the juice canals,

Reactions: roxynoodle

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I know, I was amazed at how versatile it is. I think they should also put out higher ohm coils to suit everyone, including beginners. That way it'd be a tank that can suit new vapers, tootie puffers, and the subohm crowd.

Agreed, more coil options would be a big plus :thumbs:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Neal and TMG, SOOOOOO awesome!

I find I'm not much for the lower-ohmmed builds. I do have a 0.5 in a mini RDA (fasttech acquisition - drilled out the 1mm airhole to almost 2mm) that I'm hitting at just under 18W. It's perfect for *ME*

This is the beauty of vaping - we can all make it what *WE* want. (and nobody is right or wrong - 'cause if it's right for *ME*, that's all I care about!)

Reactions: NealBJr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread