Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I guess that's the only good thing about not quitting earlier...I've been vaping since last August so I'm enjoying the best ! Although I did try the cartomizers back in 2012, but didn't stick with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a great intro for what I was about to post. For those of us who started on egos and CE4s and leaky Vivi Novas or even worse before those great inventions. My vape mail today showed me just how far the industry has come. This lil $15 kit is a MTL dynamo. Perfect for those just starting, for those who want a really good out and about or just a great device for KISS (keep it simple stupid).

The iCare Solo, which has a button instead of draw activated. It really is a quality device and the price is outstanding, as are the coil prices:

IMG_20170403_184225.jpg

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
What a great intro for what I was about to post. For those of us who started on egos and CE4s and leaky Vivi Novas or even worse before those great inventions. My vape mail today showed me just how far the industry has come. This lil $15 kit is a MTL dynamo. Perfect for those just starting, for those who want a really good out and about or just a great device for KISS (keep it simple stupid).

The iCare Solo, which has a button instead of draw activated. It really is a quality device and the price is outstanding, as are the coil prices:

View attachment 646299
I like the form factor and the fire button of that new line of the Solos.. how does it compare to an icare? Any differences in flavor??

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I like the form factor and the fire button of that new line of the Solos.. how does it compare to an icare? Any differences in flavor??
I don't have the others yet, but same coil.. I've got an icare on slow boat but not sure I will dig the drag activated firing... When I saw this come up for $15 free shipping in US.. bam

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
What is this summertime you are talking about. It's just past winter. A little bit on snow on Friday.

I recall a book I had as a child, about the state of Vermont.

One page had a photo of a farmer leaning on a fence with a snow covered vista behind him.

The caption proclaimed, "Well, summers are short 'round here. Last year it was on a Thursday."

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
I don't have the others yet, but same coil.. I've got an icare on slow boat but not sure I will dig the drag activated firing... When I saw this come up for $15 free shipping in US.. bam
There goes the trouble maker....again! And where did you find this little gem, please?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I guess that's the only good thing about not quitting earlier...I've been vaping since last August so I'm enjoying the best ! Although I did try the cartomizers back in 2012, but didn't stick with it

:) My first vaping device... About an hour to an hour and a half between charges.

Joye%20510%20Parts.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
:) My first vaping device... About an hour to an hour and a half between charges.

Joye%20510%20Parts.jpg
Well I dug through a box, found this from 2009
upload_2017-4-3_20-56-33.png

Believe it or not it still works, but what juice is there taste like crap. :facepalm: Could not find a cart with blue foam, but that was where it was used.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The "E-Health" 401 $65 cartridge/atomizer cigalike kit was our first try in 2010. The batteries failed within a month. A year later we tried again with 510 carto setups and were off and running. I just realized that was six years ago today!

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
The "E-Health" 401 $65 cartridge/atomizer cigalike kit was our first try in 2010. The batteries failed within a month. A year later we tried again with 510 carto setups and were off and running. I just realized that was six years ago today!
BIG CONGRATS on that!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Congratulations!!!

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Wow!!! That's quite the milestone!
Congrats!!!

My hats off to anyone who quit smoking with vaping back with the old gear.
I tried a couple of times with cig a likes, but never stuck with it.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I just went to my car and it was already pretty hot in there. Is it unsafe to keep my device in the car during summer?
Being cautious is good - and it is wise to carry your device off-the-car as others have stated ~ but our batteries are unlikely to blow-off inside the car unless you're residing in Saudi Arabia*. Remember, our cars have a battery as well.

*Tho I have left my devices many a times inside my car in the middle east with no issues.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the reply, I was confused about that.. makes sense now. Gonna give it a try in my KF5 and see how it works... Thank you for the help and all your videos I find them very interesting and informative.
The pleasure is entirely mine my friend.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
The more near term issue with hot cars is juice leaks.

Our tanks work on low level vacuum for feeding. Extreme increases in temp mean expansion and stained, gooey car interiors.

I know this from heresay, as all my vehicles have 2 wheels....

Jay :headbang:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread