Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
So what all did you get? Can't see most of those.

@corn flakes - I recognize most of that stuff, except for the tanks (can't see through the plastic outerwrap)! Looks like part of my stash, too! Don't you love how well they pack and protect everything? I've never had the first thing broken in transit. :thumbs:

I do like them. Pack everything well. Good customer service. The shipping really hurt.

Back to front..

Heatvape kayfun 3.1
Russian 91%
Some adapters on top of the russians

SVD2
Pico
Sidewinder mech
Ego bases
STM orings
Hcigar mod
Silica

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
No wonder they're out of the Heatvape Kayfun Mini 2.1 now! Ya think you got enough of them? I only see 10. You must be slipping though, because they still had some of the Innokin SVD2.0 kits left earlier today. :p

There are 20 of them and 15 russians. Maybe the next order for the SVD2's

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
See! There is hope!

It HAS snowed here in central Florida, twice that I can remember! Once was when I was teaching 6th grade. The kids were all going nuts with it on the playground in the morning, before the bell rang. I even had a couple of jokers who brought a small snowball in...drop them down the back of my coat collar! :oops:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Not seeing anything. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

Did you not see anything surprising happen in your cart then? It didn't "happen" until I'd changed the SVD2.0 to 5 of them, from 4 that were in my cart. On that order I only had 16 other <$5 items in my cart, then added the SVD2.0 kits.

ETA: I edited the above because that order wasn't the $200+ one before the discount.

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
It HAS snowed here in central Florida, twice that I can remember! Once was when I was teaching 6th grade. The kids were all going nuts with it on the playground in the morning, before the bell rang. I even had a couple of jokers who brought a small snowball in...drop them down the back of my coat collar! :oops:
First time I saw snow was on January 19, 1977, They closed the schools, I was in the 12th grade. It was just a dusting, but it was snow. I don't like snow. :(

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
First time I saw snow was on January 19, 1977, They closed the schools, I was in the 12th grade. It was just a dusting, but it was snow. I don't like snow. :(

Dang, you're just a youngster then! I'd already been teaching for 3 years by then. That may be the same time I'm thinking of, but we had enough here for the kids to at least make snowballs with it, and school wasn't cancelled. Aren't you in Polk Co., too, though?

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana

I grew up in the midwest, then spent some time in 29 Palms after high school. they got a "dusting" (more like sleet/rain), and all hell broke lose. EVERYTHING was closed down. I had to have my family send me pictures because no one out there believed we went to school with snow on the ground. lol.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
We had frost yesterday morning ! All the roofs were white !

We have had Frost the last 3 mornings (Sun, Mon, & Tues), Been Cold. :(
We too had frost two mornings and temps below freezing. I HATE COLD WEATHER. Had my fill up north.

Anything below 60 is too cold. Period.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
@ChelsB When I log out your join date changes from 12/11 to 12/12
What date do you see under your avatar ?
(I think that 10:32pm I found might be Pacific time not Eastern time...so it would be 1:32am Eastern hence seeing the 12/12)
(it's been a long time since I've done this)

Sorry for the delayed reply, Tuesday’s are always busy for me. The date under my avi says 12/11

Users who are viewing this thread