Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Theoretically speaking, sure. But theoretically speaking, the universe should be slowing as it expands, instead of speeding up (as it is).

So where is the supporting data that says Provaris aren't, in fact, Kubla Kahn's mythical Fountain of Youth?

I'm not disputing anything, but instead, simply dropping a different (albeit unlikely) theory. So, I ask again:

"How do you know?"

;) :pop:
The accumulation of corpses over time is not a theory - that is empirical data. There may be explanations for some *causes* of death that one could term "theories".

There are theories that can explain the expansion rate of the universe - the the rate itself is still empirical and observable.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
If you get an answer, viable, I'll spring for the diacetyl in the next batch, sweets.

:pop: :pop: :pop:

I LOVE DIACETYL! Pass it over, please. :D

The accumulation of corpses over time is not a theory - that is empirical data. There may be explanations for some *causes* of death that one could term "theories".

There are theories that can explain the expansion rate of the universe - the the rate itself is still empirical and observable.

You're missing the point, but no matter. We've got time (and plenty of diacetyl) to assess and report.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I’ve got quite a few fancy tanks and they’re all perfect. Will either these two be even as good as my awkward, no top-fill, no build access trusty old kayfun lites??

I can't speak about the Siren V2, because I don't own one and only know anything about them from what I've read in the thread on the rta forum. You might want to check it out, to see what others say about their experiences with it. I think I remember some people saying that they've figured out how to stop the leaking issue with the V1 though. If you have 1 of them...learning how they did it, might mean you can go back to using it.

As far as the Berserker goes, IMO the answer to your question above...is a definite Yes. But it's not just "as good as" your trusty old KFL though...it's much better to me! I used the little KFL+ V2 "shorty" tanks, or Kompact Kayfuns as many called them, 99% of the time for the last 2 years. Since I started using my Berserker (about 2.5 weeks ago), I've used just one of my "shorty" tanks for maybe a total of 3 hours. For me, the Berserker is hands down my all-time favorite tank, in every way.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Theoretically speaking, sure. But theoretically speaking, the universe should be slowing as it expands, instead of speeding up (as it is).

So where is the supporting data that says Provaris aren't, in fact, Kubla Kahn's mythical Fountain of Youth?

I'm not disputing anything, but instead, simply dropping a different (albeit unlikely) theory. So, I ask again:

"How do you know?"

;) :pop:

I'm not sure about the universe, but I am slowing down as I expand and time is speeding up.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rumor has it that Nick Foles had a ProVari pre-game vape and declared that whether he won the Super Bowl or not, he would live forever. Just sayin'

:lol:

Yeah, still the TPuffs thread! :thumb:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The correct answer is "because I know."

Hey! Worked for Mom...

Hmmm...very similar to my Mom's old standard response of, "because I said so." :D

I've always wondered, just where do Mom's get that type of responses? I can't remember ever hearing any of my Grandparents respond like that. :)

Last edited:

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
I'm not sure about the universe, but I am slowing down as I expand and time is speeding up.
There is much wisdom (and truth) in this post. At least from my perspective sitting here aging and emulating Jaba the Hut more and more each day;)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You know, I probably weight at least 20 lbs less than I did in my youth. My waist circumference doesn't reflect this at all. I am so glad a wise, older women prepared me for the fact that over time, ones organs loosen, and no matter how many abdominal muscles you have, they can't help you. LOL.

This was reflected truthfully a few years ago when I entered some "weird" store in some outlet mall, and noticed EVERY waste-band was made of elastic.... Then turned to the shoppers in the store, all of whom had to be over 60. They and I peered at each other in bemusement, and I excited.

Give me 15 more years (do it, God!) and I will be shopping there. I will be my own moon, with tiny stick-like "craters" (limbs and head) sticking out of me. Hopefully I will be able to roll right on through it.

Slowing down? It usually takes a bat to the head for that.... :)

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Users who are viewing this thread