Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I had a Yoda-like moment today. Gave one of my coworkers a SXK Kayfun V5 mini and walked him through the wicking, each on our own tank so he would know he could do it himself. His eyes literally lit up when he first gave it a go and he was raving about the flavor. Sent him off with a pile of cotton pads and the promise to rebuild coils for him if I needed to. Compared to whatever tank he was using before the increase in flavor was pretty significant, I tried his tank once and yeah, not so good. Hope it works out for him!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I know, I know. You're all looking at my signature and saying, "Hey, 730 days. That guy is having his second vapeaversary today."

Yes, it's true, but stop making such a big deal of it, will ya? :headbang:
Not make a big deal? Of course we're making it a big deal because it is my friend :).
IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2395.JPG

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I wish my husband will stop dual using. But there is ZERO I can do to make that happen, other than continuing to vape myself and be encouraging. Some of the hubby's days are better than others,

Anna...you mentioned UmbaVape's WTA on some thread...some time ago...

A friend who I turned onto vaping...about a year ago...still continued to "dual use" because, as she said, "I still need my Kools"...

I gave her a bottle of TASTEMAKER CHILL WTA-24mg....("A straightforward cool, fresh menthol WTA e-liquid with a hint of TasteMaker's signature tobacco undertones.")...

After about a week she gave her remaining packs of Kools to a co-worker...telling me that the WTA-24mg. was just as satisfying as the Kools...but tasted much better...

(When it's not "time for a Kool"...she's quite happy vaping her Nicotine-6mg. ejuice.)...

TasteMaker - precision crafted WTA e-liquid

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Anna...you mentioned UmbaVape's WTA on some thread...some time ago...

A friend who I turned onto vaping...about a year ago...still continued to "dual use" because, as she said, "I still need my Kools"...

I gave her a bottle of TASTEMAKER CHILL WTA-24mg....("A straightforward cool, fresh menthol WTA e-liquid with a hint of TasteMaker's signature tobacco undertones.")...

After about a week she gave her remaining packs of Kools to a co-worker...telling me that the WTA-24mg. was just as satisfying as the Kools...but tasted much better...

(When it's not "time for a Kool"...she's quite happy vaping her Nicotine-6mg. ejuice.)...

TasteMaker - precision crafted WTA e-liquid

THANK YOU ! ! ! for posting this information and link . . . :rickroll:

I am just like your friend - smoked "Kool" and have been a dual user since I joined ECF - especially since have not been satisfied with the taste of most e-liquids (there were a very rare exception of cases, still not "Kools"). Once I can get some - I'll let you know what happens . . . ;)

(BTW: What is your referral code ? )

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
This may not be small enough but I am really liking it. It is a bit taller than a pico 75w and slimer.

$29.08 Authentic Wismec SINUOUS P80 80W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-80W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
:)

This Sinuous P80 is my current favorite Mod...

It's compact...lightweight...beautiful (with its deep black side panels)...replaces the Fire Button with an incredibly convenient "Firing Panel"...and its Hand Comfort is unbelievable...

I ordered a Bronze one...used it for a day...and immediately ordered a Red and a Blue one...

Vaporl sells it for $25.77 but with code vl12 => $22.68...

WISMEC SINUOUS P80 80W TC Box Mod

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Umbavapes typically sends an email with a "referral code" for a friend at some point in the process. I think you get $5 off if someone uses it, the new person gets 50% off. However, I'm not sure at what stage they send that code, or if it was a promotional thing or what? Maybe it works the reverse way, I'm not sure.

Anna

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Umbavapes typically sends an email with a "referral code" for a friend at some point in the process. I think you get $5 off if someone uses it, the new person gets 50% off.

Anna...you are so smart...

(Removed - Referral codes/Affiliate codes are not permitted on ECF)

Last edited by a moderator:

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
This Sinuous P80 is my current favorite Mod...

It's compact...lightweight...beautiful (with its deep black side panels)...replaces the Fire Button with an incredibly convenient "Firing Panel"...and its Hand Comfort is unbelievable...

I ordered a Bronze one...used it for a day...and immediately ordered a Red and a Blue one...

Vaporl sells it for $25.77 but with code vl12 => $22.68...

WISMEC SINUOUS P80 80W TC Box Mod

You almost got me. I was at the checkout process before reason kicked back in and I backed out. I have other stuff I should spend $28 vaping dollars on :lol:

I do like the looks of that device!

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Guess I’ll give the Nic River salts a try. LNW doesn’t do local pickup and I’m not paying $10 to have a gallon of VG shipped one city over. Opted to get everything on my shopping list at Nic River to get the over $50 free shipping.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City

After reading that article again today I had to post my comments on the Spinfuel site. It's in moderation, so let's see if they publish it:
I guess the author has had a different experience than I have. My experience with Smok products leads me to believe they have weak quality control. In six plus years of vaping I’ve had more failures with their products than any other even though they are a small minority of my purchases. I would never recommend them.

This article seems to be gushing with praise to a fault, for example “SMOK makes great products, I don’t think many would argue about that. The quality is always superb” and ” I think I can safely say that I cannot remember a single product put out by SMOK that looked, felt, or performed like a “rush job”. The Groove product immediately comes to mind – recalled due to screws piercing the battery pack, causing shorting and meltdowns. From the recall email – “Confirmed by laboratory of Smoktech, SMOKTECH GROOVE might have an potential safety hazard due to the design defects. ”

As Spinfuel is an influencer to many vapers, making absolute statements about their quality is at the very minimum unrealistic and seems irresponsible.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
You almost got me. I was at the checkout process before reason kicked back in and I backed out. I have other stuff I should spend $28 vaping dollars on :lol:

I do like the looks of that device!

Well Rain...you could purchase it...and JUST look at it...

@52anddone posted about the Sinuous P80:

"I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :) "

His post: SINUOUS P80

Here's a nice picture of the Bronze P80...(WARNING: SNAKE):

SINUOUS P80

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Well Rain...you could purchase it...and JUST look at it...

@52anddone posted about the Sinuous P80:

"I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :) "

His post: SINUOUS P80

Here's a nice picture of the Bronze P80...(WARNING: SNAKE):

SINUOUS P80

:lol: I spent all my vaping dollars at Nic River, now I just have food/gas/living money until payday, how boring and inconvenient. I do have a beautifully powder coated enclosure on its way to me and I’m going to give modding a go (under the experienced eye of a mad scientist friend). Also have a new Jac on its way across the pond too so I’m definitely not hurting on devices.

Users who are viewing this thread