Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Now this is Tootle Puffin! Just put my first build in my first Dvarw V2 MTL rta (clone). First swapped out the preinstalled 1mm airflow insert for the .8mm insert. Then built 30g KA1, 6 wraps around a 2.7mm screw (makes nice evenly spaced wraps). Came in at 1.7 ohm. Stuffed it with KGD and settled in at 7.2 Watts. Very impressed with this little $10 5ml tank. I see a few more of them in my future. Draw and vapor is on par with my old Aspire BVC clearos and flavor is a notch or 2 above them.

And it looks great on one of my 25w Vamo box relics.

IMG_20180926_190926.jpg

Last edited:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Now this is Tootle Puffin! Just put my first build in my first Dvarw V2 MTL rta (clone). First swapped out the preinstalled 1mm airflow insert for the .8mm insert. Then built 30g KA1, 6 wraps around a 2.7mm screw (makes nice evenly spaced wraps). Came in at 1.7 ohm. Stuffed it with KGD and settled in at 7.2 Watts. Very impressed with this little $10 5ml tank. I see a few more of them in my future. Draw and vapor is on par with my old Aspire BVC clearos and flavor is a notch or 2 above them.

And it looks great on one of my 25w Vamo box relics.

View attachment 769619
you're the only person I know who still uses this little Vamo other than me. Love mine but wish it wasn't blue. That red button just doesn't go with the blue :rolleyes:;):yawn:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
you're the only person I know who still uses this little Vamo other than me. Love mine but wish it wasn't blue. That red button just doesn't go with the blue :rolleyes:;):yawn:
Lol! I have 2 blacks and a blue. I like that big red clown nose on all of them. :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Using my "pink ribbon" in honor of breast cancer awareness month

OH! That's right, it is Breast Cancer Awareness month now. I just got a new "big sister" to yours in August. I should get her out and use her, too...at least when I go in town, to show some support. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
IIRC, someone on here (or maybe on the Are You Done Stocking Up thread), had posted in the past about wishing they could find some of the RBA/RDA Kits for the Uwell Crown Sub-ohm Tank or the Uwell Crown Mini Tank. Well, I ran across some kits for less than $5 each. If you are that person, or you know who they were...please have them PM for the info on it.

They also have the Uwell Crown Mini Tanks for $12 each.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
I saw the Tootle Puffer alert, and hurried over to see what's up. At his point, a post about lack of posts may get TP's attention and start something rolling.

With the recent FDA activity, I see the Are You Done Stocking Up? thread has come alive again. Hopefully this thread will follow suit.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
@Shawn Hoefer how are you? How's life treating you these days? Haven't seen you in a while. What do you mean not puffing too many tootles - not vaping as much or doing more DL?
Doing well enough. Busier than a one-legged man in a paper hanging contest... Or, something like that.

Busy? Sales at my two ventures are better than ever... Enough that we bought a barn for the critters. Of course that means we're scrambling to stay on top of things. Meanwhile, The Wife has started college again with her eye on a new position. That adds to the workload...

Still vaping as much as ever, just not so much MTL.

Users who are viewing this thread