Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
51Fh0fK11OL._SX374_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

... All Day Every Day ...

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

Yep, if we at ECF all contribute a couple of bucks each month it adds tremendously up for Mooch. What he does is well worth supporting. I suppose that he's saved a lot of vapers from injury using batteries that are dangerous at higher wattages. That alone is more than worth the small amount we each send him.

Paypal takes care of my monthly contribution and I don't miss it. The more products he tests the safer I feel buying those brands that pass his tests.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
OK...TPers! I don't know if anyone else has been getting the email newsletters about the Crazy Sales (up to 80% off) that EightVape has been having, but...they've had some terrific deals! Just got another email tonight with new things added to their Sale.

You eGo One lovers in particular (@Katdarling and others)... might want to check out the joyetech eGo ONE XL Kit (6 colors available) for $14.99!

Joyetech eGO ONE XL Kit

A few other examples of deals are:
Eleaf iCare Kit - $3.99
joyetech eGo AIO - $7.99
KangerTech TopTank Nano (pink and purple) - $6.99

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OK...TPers! I don't know if anyone else has been getting the email newsletters about the Crazy Sales (up to 80% off) that EightVape has been having, but...they've had some terrific deals! Just got another email tonight with new things added to their Sale.

You eGo One lovers in particular (@Katdarling and others)... might want to check out the JoyeTech eGo ONE XL Kit (6 colors available) for $14.99!

Joyetech eGO ONE XL Kit

A few other examples of deals are:
Eleaf iCare Kit - $3.99
JoyeTech eGo AIO - $7.99
KangerTech TopTank Nano (pink and purple) - $6.99

Thank you, JC! I'm very well stocked on Eggies at this point, and I do like the big windows vs. the slit windows as a preffie.

But I appreciate the heads up for any and all sales.

YOU STILL ROCK, GIRL!!!!!!!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Thanks @JCinFLA for all the sales you keep an eye on.

I absolutely love the icares (for $3.99 in the above mentioned sale) for stealth…almost invisible in a closed hand…very useful during the many hospital and doctor appts hubs has had in the last six months. However, I went through 3 of them in these six months. In all three the tank window cracked and juice leaked out…after about 3 months of use for the first one and about a month for the other two. And certainly not daily use… a 2-3 times a week. And I don't even vape any citric juice…only a very mild menthol I mix myself. I took one of them apart and the material with which the tank is made appears to be some sort of very thin plastic.

So great price but be warned.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
So great price but be warned.

That's really good info on the iCare! :thumb:
I've never had any myself. Just remembered some people on here had mentioned using them for stealth vaping. They've also got lots of mods, kits, tanks, etc. at really good prices.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My favorite mini stealth mod has always been the iStick TC40W (I'm almost always in power mode). 24mm tanks fit it pretty well, with only 1mm hang off on each side and that doesn't bother me a bit. The 2600mah internal battery lasts a while and charges quickly in the vehicle if needed. It fits my 10W vaping style just fine.

The other one that gets lots of out and about use is the Hcigar DNA75. It fits in the hand and pocket well and produces an accurate vape (including an accurate TC mode). It also charges fast with USB and the DNA75 has a removable 18650.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
JoyeTech eGo AIO - $7.99

JC...as always...Thanx for the Sales heads up!!!

That is a GREAT price for the JT eGo AIO...

They used to be my favorite "Out & About" Mod...until I replaced them with (thanx to Kat and DPL) Gobys…

Users who are viewing this thread