Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
karneval011.gif

retirement-congratulations_banner_hg_clr.gif

" @corn flakes "

celebrate_the_times_300_clr_7247.gif

star-kudos.jpg

On "YOUR"
K1XBikd.gif
VAPEAVERSARY

January 14, 2020

WELL DONE ! ! !

giphy.gif

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Does anyone know of a supplier who sells a replacement battery cap for the istick Pico 75W. I have an old Pico that has been used for a couple of years and the battery cap threads are worn and it's hard to get the cap lined up and screwed in place.

I've searched Google, Bing, and fasttech for the cap. Looks like years down the road we will all experience battery cap wear on our Picos.

That's very disheartening to hear. Picos are a big portion of my vapocalypse mod stash :( I have one in rotation for about 3-4 years now, no signs of battery cap thread stripping though [fingers crossed].

I did find these, but have no clue if they ship to the US, or what it would cost...

arc Pico Battery Cap

https://nextsteam.com/en/Accessories/Supplements/eleaf/pico-18650-battery-cap-p1470c78c81

The first link (totalwicked) doesn't seem to ship to the USA. No USA option in shipping estimator. Didn't try checkout. Currency switcher also does not give option for $USD, so that might indicate no sales to USA. They used to have a USA presence, but for some reason left the USA. Probably sick of the FDA and the BS lol

The second link, when using shipping estimator for USA, it says "Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!"
    That's OK because last time I tried to buy small items from the EU (that site is a vendor in Greece), shipping was VERY cost prohibitive. Wanted to order and item that was $15 and the shipping cost was about the same, doubling the price. It was a part for a mod and the mod was $40, so not worth it. YMMV

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    That's very disheartening to hear. Picos are a big portion of my vapocalypse mod stash :( I have one in rotation for about 3-4 years now, no signs of battery cap thread stripping though [fingers crossed].

The first link (totalwicked) doesn't seem to ship to the USA. No USA option in shipping estimator. Didn't try checkout. Currency switcher also does not give option for $USD, so that might indicate no sales to USA. They used to have a USA presence, but for some reason left the USA. Probably sick of the FDA and the BS lol

The second link, when using shipping estimator for USA, it says "Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!"
    That's OK because last time I tried to buy small items from the EU (that site is a vendor in Greece), shipping was VERY cost prohibitive. Wanted to order and item that was $15 and the shipping cost was about the same, doubling the price. It was a part for a mod and the mod was $40, so not worth it. YMMV

I've got a fair number here too. I figure I'll be able to mix and match if needed (hopefully). Worst case, maybe grab a few more before the deadline hits.

The future remains cloudy to me though, so... :|

~Hu Gnu

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Detroit
    I've got a fair number here too. I figure I'll be able to mix and match if needed (hopefully). Worst case, maybe grab a few more before the deadline hits.

The future remains cloudy to me though, so... :|

~Hu Gnu

Did someone say The HU?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Thanks, rosie! But you didn't miss mine. I'll have to check with DPL and the calendar, but I think it's in a few days!

So thank you for the EARLY cheers!

I think she meant your birthday, Kitty, which did indeed pass (in case you forgot). ;):laugh:

Regarding vapeday, you'll be nine (just like the number of lives...) in four days (25th, Katurday on the kalendar).

:D :cool: :vapor:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I think she meant your birthday, Kitty, which did indeed pass (in case you forgot). ;):laugh:

Regarding vapeday, you'll be nine (just like the number of lives...) in four days (25th, Katurday on the kalendar).

:D :cool: :vapor:

'Course, I wasn't gonna mention it cuz I didn't want you gettin' all tied up on Saturday....

BizzyKat.gif

:lol:

Don't worry. Folks will probably forget by then anyways. :rolleyes::nun:

Users who are viewing this thread