The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tootle Stealther Contest

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by OCD, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    I have some 350mah shorty eGo batteries that go great with our 15mm cartomizer tanks for about the tiniest vaping package you can have short of a cigalike and certainly the smallest cartomizer tank available.

We will put together a package for someone with battery, charger, tank and cartomizers (sorry no choice on colors will be a get what we ship).

So how to get it? Post here a short (or verbose if you prefer) explanation as to why you are a Tootle Puffer and I will pick one out in a week or two as the recipient of the Tootle Stealther setup.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Burnie

Burnie The Bug Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    NOT an ENTRY (I have plenty of IBTanked tanks and Tons of gear)

But to start it off. :D

I am a Tootle Puffer I guess because of COPD. :(
    I was a 2 PAD smoker when I quit the 40 year habit that took a toll on my lungs.
    I generally vape around 5 watts, never above 7 watts as it chokes me.
    Currently vaping a 2.4Ω coil at 3.5 volts.

Good luck to Everyone, and Tootle Puff On :vapor:

• Like Like x 12
  3. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Nice Burnie. Like that sig line, over time it does seem about impossible not to save money but you are absolutely right in that its not the important part of it all.

• Like Like x 2
  4. rico942

rico942 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2013
    Carlsbad, CA
    This is the kind of setup I've used to start several vaping converts, its very effective, and not intimidating to the skeptical newbie ...

Still using my shorty Ego for a backup to the Ovale Elips. It looks like a fat fountain pen, great for getting through Customs without drama ...

Kudos for your contest ! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
  5. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    EVod starter kit is what got me to finally quit smoking after 36 years. Tomorrow will be my 6 month no smoking anniversary. I try to keep a few spare set ups on hand to PIF to people interested in quitting. I started as a tootle puffer, and a tootler I'll remain!

• Like Like x 7
  6. cindycated

cindycated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    Here's what I started with:

[​IMG]

more batts:
    [​IMG]

I tootle puff because I prefer to be a polite vaper and it gets the job done. I vape as a snack :laugh: , so as long as I get massive flavor, I'm happy. I have nothing to prove, so don't need to be blowing humongous plumes, sometimes rudely, to show the world how defiant I am.

• Like Like x 12
  7. Robert Cromwell

Robert Cromwell Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    I started with 180 ma 808 auto batteries and cartos. Got me off cigs. Added esmart clearos and have now moved upto Evods and 650 ma Ego batt. Pretty good think i will stay here a while. Gave my 808 stuff to others to get them off cigs.

• Like Like x 7
  8. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Okay - Why Am I A "Tootle Puffer" . . .

Because - I AM A "TOOTLE PUFFER"

AND - It says so down there too . . . . . . [​IMG]
    (Along with a couple of other things the should explain why also . . . :facepalm:)

• Like Like x 5
  9. redrebel821

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    I adore sarcasm!!! And, lol, all I need is enough to keep me from smoking. Don't need to choke a room out, right???

• Like Like x 4
  10. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    I have always been a tootie puffer..I smoked ultra lights and still vape lightly!!

• Like Like x 4
  11. vmtorres1

vmtorres1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2015
    I tootle puff for my nicotine fix, anything in 12mg and over is too harsh to even try to chase clouds...

Tapaspoken

• Like Like x 3
  12. NancyR

NancyR Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Washington State
    I am a tootle puffer because it works for me, I have tried subohm and high wattages, it just wasn't my thing.

• Like Like x 6
  13. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    I am a tootle puffer because I vape mainly for the nic and flavor. I would rather absorb the nic than blow it out for some kind of visual effect - the physical effects are more important to me. I do not have any need to show off or try to impress others with clouds.

Thanks for the chance!

• Like Like x 6
  14. anjelvape77

anjelvape77 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    Why am I a tootle puffer? The top reasons are:

1. It satisfies my habit just fine...big clouds aren't needed or wanted to get my nic happy any happier!

2. It saves my health and my money...COPD was a bomb dropped on me at only 37...my grandson deserves my health and money, not big tobacco!

3. It is the polar opposite of my cloud chasing husband so it keeps our vape conversations fresh as we discuss the separate ends of the vape world...which leads us to be able to converse better with each other as well as potential future vapers

• Like Like x 4
  15. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Lots of great stuff there folks, its easy to be aware of the tootlereasoning but tougher to communicate it in a world of moar moar moar. Being a huge fan of simplicity myself the tootle fills the bill in so many ways.

Keep em comin, if the response is well enough to this we can surely dig up some other things to send out.

• Like Like x 5
  16. redrebel821

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    image.jpg From 650 starter binkies to now! This is as far as I go. I've gotten my favorite toy, now I just get to accessorize and share sparklies with other people....lmaooo....

• Like Like x 6
  17. redrebel821

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    I tootle, therefore I am.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Qew

Qew Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    Good things come in small packages, right? I am secure with the size of my puff! :D

• Like Like x 5
  19. nebulis

nebulis Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    Vienna, Europe
    Oh yes ... for moar-ists, small is "cigalike". I tootle because I like it (only) that way. Never go above 6-7 W if I can help it and feel at home with about 2 Ohms.

My everyday tootle equipment looks something like this, from left to right:
    an eCom VW battery with the Sophia atomizer
    a modded Joyetech ecab with an e-smart clearo
    a non-modded "as is" Joyetech ecab (I began with them, I have quite a few of them and I love them)
    a Microstick for Sophia or for a 14-mm-clearo

basic.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  20. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello, my name is liblue and I am also a tootle puffer.........
    With in 4 months of starting to vape I built my first puck mod box....they run with 4 "aaa" batteries and can't do much lower than 2.2 Ohm cart/tanks.....(a 1.8 Ohm will only last 2-3 hours)....it gets the job done and I have been smoke free for 3 1/2 years...
    My COPD is so much better...I can even walk up stairs now without losing my breath....
    I like sweet candy flavors and IMHO they taste better with the higher Ohms....
    Thank you for the chance to win...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.