Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I have some 350mah shorty eGo batteries that go great with our 15mm cartomizer tanks for about the tiniest vaping package you can have short of a cigalike and certainly the smallest cartomizer tank available.

We will put together a package for someone with battery, charger, tank and cartomizers (sorry no choice on colors will be a get what we ship).

So how to get it? Post here a short (or verbose if you prefer) explanation as to why you are a Tootle Puffer and I will pick one out in a week or two as the recipient of the Tootle Stealther setup.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
NOT an ENTRY (I have plenty of IBTanked tanks and Tons of gear)

But to start it off. :D

I am a Tootle Puffer I guess because of COPD. :(
I was a 2 PAD smoker when I quit the 40 year habit that took a toll on my lungs.
I generally vape around 5 watts, never above 7 watts as it chokes me.
Currently vaping a 2.4Ω coil at 3.5 volts.

Good luck to Everyone, and Tootle Puff On :vapor:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Here's what I started with:

more batts:

I tootle puff because I prefer to be a polite vaper and it gets the job done. I vape as a snack :laugh: , so as long as I get massive flavor, I'm happy. I have nothing to prove, so don't need to be blowing humongous plumes, sometimes rudely, to show the world how defiant I am.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I started with a cigalike and while I was waiting for it I had to tell everyone I knew about it. After it showed up I took one puff and said oh heck no this isn't going to work. This was in 2009 so all these mods weren't available. I had to tell everyone so I was stuck. I tried it for awhile and after a week I realized I hadn't had a stinky for the whole week. Before long I started amassing bigger and better so it's been almost 6 yrs. since I've had a stinky. I'm still amazed because I smoked longer than many ECF members have been alive and tried everything to quit to no avail. I just figured I'd die a smoker. I tried the coil winding,dripping,etc. thang and it just wasn't for me. I don't need another hobby and I got into vaping because of nicotine so I'm a tried and true tootle puffer now and forever.

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello, my name is liblue and I am also a tootle puffer.........
With in 4 months of starting to vape I built my first puck mod box....they run with 4 "aaa" batteries and can't do much lower than 2.2 Ohm cart/tanks.....(a 1.8 Ohm will only last 2-3 hours)....it gets the job done and I have been smoke free for 3 1/2 years...
My COPD is so much better...I can even walk up stairs now without losing my breath....
I like sweet candy flavors and IMHO they taste better with the higher Ohms....
Thank you for the chance to win...
4july06.gif

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I tootle puff because it is what works for me. That's how I started in 2012, and I never felt a need to go any higher. Still using carto tanks mostly, and just got a few new IBTankeds. Why fix it when it's soooo not broken? Tootle puffer for life.

Thanks for the contest!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Be wrapping this up soon so if anyone else is interested be sure to post. This is a very nice complete just add juice setup and until or unless you have ever used a 350mah eGo battery shockingly small at about the same length of a cigalike but a little fatterer.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
EVod starter kit is what got me to finally quit smoking after 36 years. Tomorrow will be my 6 month no smoking anniversary. I try to keep a few spare set ups on hand to PIF to people interested in quitting. I started as a tootle puffer, and a tootler I'll remain!

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Starting out tootle puffing helped me to stop smoking day one and now 4 years later still keeps me off the cigs, it just works for me. I did the more complicated bigger high v/w rebuild everything for a while only to find keeping it simple gave me a lot more enjoyment all the way around.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Cant beat simple and just works, hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Was hot hot hot here but it looks like a short reprieve coming with some days down into the 90s :)

5cardstud, I'll stand with you on the amazed part. One day a nearly 4 decade smoker and the next day a non-smoker. What a life changing day.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I am a tootle puffer because I vape mainly for the nic and flavor. I would rather absorb the nic than blow it out for some kind of visual effect - the physical effects are more important to me. I do not have any need to show off or try to impress others with clouds.

Thanks for the chance!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Lots of great stuff there folks, its easy to be aware of the tootlereasoning but tougher to communicate it in a world of moar moar moar. Being a huge fan of simplicity myself the tootle fills the bill in so many ways.

Keep em comin, if the response is well enough to this we can surely dig up some other things to send out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread