Top 20 Best ECIG Website to Buy Gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Haven't been buy any gear for the last few years. I would like to ask about what is the best site to buy gears based in the US?
It really depends on what you're looking for.

They all have different things in stock. Some are more specialized than others. Prices vary, sometimes by a lot. Shipping charges vary. Most have discounts going at different times, either sale prices or X%-off codes. Some ship more quickly than others but most are good about it. Some have online chat if you have questions. Etc.
Most here have probably bought from many different sites. None i've ever bought from have treated me badly or been awful.

Better to ask about sites to avoid, in case folks have had bad experiences with some place. Or asking about good sites for specific products or types of products.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It really does depend what you are looking for. I mean Element Vape tends to have a large stock, but they are pricy, for example.

I agree with the above post. Better to find it then ask about the vape shop I am fairly certain SOMEONE will have experience with it.

Sometimes the "Best" vape shop just ISN'T especially for an item which may be on deep sale elsewhere. Etc.
Anna

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I price shop many different sites that I trust and have had good experiences with.
1. Eciggity-- fast shipping times, stock has kind of dwindled as of late.
2. MyVpro-- fast shipping times, monthly sales which certain items are discounted.
3. VaporDNA decent shipping times, good prices and free 2nd day shipping over a certain dollar amount.
5.Vape Royalty decent shipping times, good prices.
4. Element Vape-- very slow shipping times, a little pricier than most other sites.

If you are into DIY, my favorite site to order from is Bull City Flavors for flavors and Heartland Vapes for nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread