Top 5 online stores for GENUINE Joyetech Ego twists/vision spinner? & other Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaraDacty1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Maryland
Hi, I'm still sort of a nOOb, i hope its okay to post this here. I broke my hand the other day so typing is hard, and i have to use the mouse with my left hand. So i'm hoping to get some fast help.

1. What are some of your top 5 websites for a GENUINE joyetech Ego twist or Vision spinner?

2. Which is better?

3. Are there any batteries similar to the ones I named that have a soft/rubbery feel? All the ones i looked at seem to be all shiny metal.

I did have some websites bookmarked at work, but I've been out of work since Wednesday bc i broke my hand.

TaraDacty1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Maryland
Myvaporstore and litecigusa are both pretty stellar sites that sell both of the items you want.

I would recommend vision vivi Novas, especially if you like the iclear. Pretty much the same flavor and warm vape, but are a bit more durable and take more liquid

I will check them out thanks! Another question. my battery is 510 threaded. Has an iclear on it, but myvaporstore says the iclears dont work on the 510 unless i get an adapter? I dont get it, my iclear doesnt have an adapter on it right now.

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Oh, nvm myvaporstore.com does have the iclears! Now for my other question, are there any SOFT feeling ego's? (variable voltage)

I have a red eGo Twist that has the "soft, rubbery" feel - Joyetech Ego-C Twist 1000mah Battery

I'm not sure if all colors have this same texture or not. I'd assume the stainless steel version would be smooth though.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Myvaporstore has the rubbery feeling ego's. I got a eGo-C Twist 1000 mah. I got the white one because they were out of other colors. They restocked since then. I wish I would of got black or stainless. Anyone considering buying a eGo should go ahead and buy a VAMO V3 or V2.

Some of us use the eGo's specifically because we don't want separate batteries. I use the Passthroughs that plug-in, for example.

TaraDacty1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 26, 2013
    Maryland
    Also, myvaporstore is a verified joyetech seller. You can look them up on joyetech's website. Also if you go to google and type in "myvaporstore twitter", go to their twitter, they have 10% discount codes every month. You can always get 10% off at myvaporstore

You are awesome! Thank you! I'm about to get white, does it get dirty fast? Maybe I should get black instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread