Top Notch Customer Service - GoodeJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
juice taste is subjective and I would not presume to say any vendor makes the best juice EVAR... because I may love it and you may hate it.

I have found a few vendors who's juice I like in my 1st month or so of vaping but while some vendors may compare in the customer service department. I am plainly and boldly stating that no one can beat GoodeJuice for great CS.

I was looking for decent but inexpensive juice and I happened across their site. I did some searching on the forum and found some reviews. So I put in an order. Well one of the flavors I got just wasn't my thing. I let it sit a few days having read about steeping(aging) and still I just didn't like it. So I asked other members about how long I should give this juice before giving up on it. I mentioned the supplier to get answers from members familiar with them. Well it wasn't long before I got a Pm from Nick wanting to rectify the situation.

I was very suprised because as I understood it ordering a new juice was a dice roll and if you got a juice you didn't like you just traded it off gave it away or sold it. I didn't think vendors replaced juices at all, ever.

Well I told Nick I wanted to give this juice a couple more days... they passed and it still just wasn't my thing. So we talked a little about what I thought was the issue and he sent me out a few samplers that equaled about 5ml more than the size of the bottle in question.

I knew he couldn't resell the juice I ordered but I asked if he wanted me to send it back anyway. He told me there was no need so I TC'd it on PIF. I hope its new owner appreciates it as much as the reviewer who's review influenced me to try it. (when it finally gets there don't ever hire me in your shipping department)

The new juices were shipped promptly and I am very happy with them... in fact in love with one of them (Dulce De Leche for anyone who is curious).

I felt that considering my tastes are not under his control and he replaced my juice anyway (without me even having to ask him I might add)... the least I could do is give him a good review. So here it is Nick gives top notch customer service and goodejuice just as the name implies.

Keep caring about your work, people who do add much more to this world than they know.

Thanks again Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread