Top of the line Tobacco juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
Hello there, I am in a desperate search of a quality tobacco juice, but cannot seem to find one. I vape Kentucky Premium Blend from Vermillion exclusively because all tobacco juices I have tried before did not quite cut it with me.

I just received 30ml of Dulcis from Vapor Talk and really do not like it. I heard so many good things about this juice but I just cannot vape it.

I have Bounty Hunter on the way...I hope I can vape it.

I figure that if people told me what their favorite tobacco juice is I may come up with a few that I might try and like. The more one juice is mentioned would give me a better idea and chance to find something I can vape all day. Thanks for reading this.:vapor:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
unfortunately in the beginning you have to try a few to see what you like and what you don't
plus getting used to steeping is difficult

I a started with halo
There probably the best to start with because they are presteeped
and they have a verity of tobacco flav's that do well with the cigg urges

for me they were the steeping stone that I needed to have presteeped juice that worked
while I experimented and learned to be patient with steeping

From there few good vendor's for tobacco flav's are
Ahlusion
Mom and pop vapor shop
HHV

these need to steep in most cases

another one that does not need steep is plum room

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I came from the pipe and cigar world. None of the artificial tobaccos do it for me--only naturally extracted tobaccos (NETs) and tobacco absolute-based flavoring in DIY. EleanorR gave you the link to the natural tobacco thread. Worth reading all the way through at least once and heavily searching within the thread. A comprehensive post from that thread worthy of note is this one. For a good, strong all-around, all-day tobacco, try Mountain Oak Vapors' "Apache." So far, it's still my favorite.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Yeah, it really helps to know whether you prefer Nets, Absolutes or lab tobaccos… Personally, I prefer the lab tobaccos… so I'd say… Halo, vapor station, gej etc…

but nets and absolutes are so much more authentic… I mean… they are actually made from the tobacco itself… so…

anyway, why don't you copy and paste your question in an email to the good folks at Goodejuice and ask them to recommend one from each category… as they sell all three… gej's lab and nets are popular and high quality… but they do have a lot to choose from…

Dulcis is a great Chinese ry4… not really a tobacco juice…

anyway… my list of preferences:
BWB
Goodejuice
Ahlusion
Halo
moondrop
plume room
primevaping
among others

Last edited:

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
Can you give a little more information about what you like/dislike with the current tobaccos you have? Do you want sweeter flavors, stronger flavors, etc...

I like a strong tobacco with just a little sweetness...I vape kentucky premium blend from Vermillion. Any info on their juices would be great.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
Strong tobacco with a little sweetness and you're interested in Ahlusion. Blue Grass Burley doesn't have a much sweet but it is strong. You might check out Vurley... still strong but with a little vanilla flavoring.

I also agree with RT88 on Vita Bella and Analog. Goodejuice is a great vendor to start with if you're interested n naturally extracted tobaccos. While I wouldn't necessarily describe it as sweet, Patriot is also really good.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
I have purchased 3 supposedly top-line tobacco juices this month and the 3 are completely unvapable for me. I purchased Bounty Hunter, dulcis and Madagascar Vanilla.

I am at a point where I think I am stuck with one juice forever. People say such great things about these juices and I cannot even vape them for more than a minute...how is this possible?

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
3 supposedly top-line tobacco

none of those juices are tobacco juices… all three of those are relatively sweet caramel… heavy vanilla juices. sounds like you should avoid sweet juices or vanilla juices.

nets have a little natural sweetness to them as it is…

also, be careful throwing around terms like "top of the line"
few of us agree here what that means…

do you mean popular?

Last edited:

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
none of those juices are tobacco juices… all three of those are relatively sweet caramel… heavy vanilla juices. sounds like you should avoid sweet juices or vanilla juices.

nets have a little natural sweetness to them as it is…

also, be careful throwing around terms like "top of the line"
few of us agree here what that means…

do you mean popular?

Top of the line means something that is excellent.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
Top of the line means something that is excellent.

I get that…

just saying that we argue about that a lot…

anyway…

sounds like your next buy should look something like this:

goodejuice: patriot and wrangler light nets…. goodejuice: bull durham or Halo Torque and a juice like bwb bacco or moondrop straight up or want2vape's alcazar…..

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Not everyone would like them, but few would dispute these are top of the line:

Mountain Oak Vapors "Apache" English pipe tobacco; alternative Want2Vape London and Ahlusion Devil Dog

Ahlusion "Blue Grass Burley" Kentucky burley; alternative Want2Vape Louisville

Want2Vape "Managua Blend" dark, oily Corojo-wrapped maduro cigar; no peer

Heather's Heavenly Vapes "Huntsman" light natural-wrapped cigar; their Dark Horse is Huntsman Lite IMO. I've tried HHV's other NETs and consider them NET Lites--not a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread