Top Plastic Products Co, LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Does anyone know anything about this company? Here's part of am email that was sent to me:

i am welfer Yang, sales manager of Top Plastic Products ,co ltd, our company is the manufacturer of e cigarettes, you can order e cigs and e liquid directly from us, our e cig quality is on the same level with big famous company's e cig, like Boge tech , co ltd. Because my boss was once a top leader in boge co,ltd. our ecig's advantage is upper quality, competitive price and better service quality, so far our biggest market is in USA, Canada and Europe.

To realize our win win goal, we wanna recommend below e cig models.( catalogue and attached)
1. Mini e-cigarette T101, T101s, T107 (108mm) ; T108 (105mm) ( strongly recommended, because it's mini style, good vapor,great power time, and different atomizer with T107's which makes it easy do drop e liquid)
2. Mini pen style e cigar T901 (117mm) ( strongly recommended, because it;s mini penstyle e cig, good vapor, the same quality with DSE901, a little difference)
3. Classic pen style e cigar T801 (155mm) (recommended because it's luxious pen style looking and great vapor produced)
You can find the specifications of our e cigs in the attached products catalogue .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread