Top Vapor flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I ordered some stuff from madvapes.com and couldnt resist adding some juice to the order (as asual), my order arrived today. I promptly opened it up to find 5 bottles of said juice in the package, even though I only ordered 4 bottles. Of the 5 bottles 1 is the maple cream, 2 was the spearmint 3 was the amaretto, 4 was the chocolate supreme and the last bottle was not the top vapor but just regular ry4 but already knew that I liked it.

Verdict: all flavors are really laid back, not real aggresive like the ry4 is. Flavor is out of this world good, not overbearing just real good flavor. and the vapor production is better by a good bit than the dekang that I am used to.

If you are considering trying some flavors dont overlook the top vapor brand as I am overly impressed. Also will be ordering in larder quantities just in case, just have to figure out what all I want to try on the next order.

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I have been using the chocolate supreme for the last little bit. I think on my first impression I had a little of the amaretto on the atty still. The flavor is still good, more of a dark chocolate taste than originally thought. I dig it, the amaretto is flat out awesome and the combo of the chocolate and amaretto is the bomb straight up.

BadState

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Redwood City, CA
I've tried Top Vapor Cola and Cherry Cola, and, although I found the flavors to be a little too light, the vapor production and clarity of the juice more than made up for it. They produce lots of vapor and if anything seem to clean my atties and make them work better.

I just ordered another bottle of Cola, plus Amaretto and Maple Cream. I hope he gets more flavors back in stock soon.

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
one thing I can say is the chocolate supreme isnt light colored or the maple cream, and they are all pretty laid back flavor wise but the flavor is there and good. I have only used them with the 510 atty and it seems to me the 510 doesnt deliver full taste but rocks on vapor. When I get any empty cart I will try with a different atty and see if flavor blows up.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I have been using the chocolate supreme for the last little bit. I think on my first impression I had a little of the amaretto on the atty still. The flavor is still good, more of a dark chocolate taste than originally thought. I dig it, the amaretto is flat out awesome and the combo of the chocolate and amaretto is the bomb straight up.

I agree both the amaretto and chocolate supreme are good but really good together. Hope Hoog gets more chocolate before I run out.

XxJESTERxX

Apr 3, 2010
SE Michigan
I ordered some stuff from MadVapes.com and couldnt resist adding some juice to the order (as asual), my order arrived today. I promptly opened it up to find 5 bottles of said juice in the package, even though I only ordered 4 bottles. Of the 5 bottles 1 is the maple cream, 2 was the spearmint 3 was the amaretto, 4 was the chocolate supreme and the last bottle was not the top vapor but just regular ry4 but already knew that I liked it.

Verdict: all flavors are really laid back, not real aggresive like the ry4 is. Flavor is out of this world good, not overbearing just real good flavor. and the vapor production is better by a good bit than the dekang that I am used to.

If you are considering trying some flavors dont overlook the top vapor brand as I am overly impressed. Also will be ordering in larder quantities just in case, just have to figure out what all I want to try on the next order.

Wow... Thanks for the link Dejo, just took a look and with that pricing and the solid reviews of liquid out here I think I'm going to send them an order.

Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread