Top Vapor Juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
Noob to the vapor doob,here. :)

Been vaping exclusively with Top Vapor from madvapes.

How does it compare to the plethora of e-juices out there, and anyone have an "all-time,best-in-the-universe-gotta-try-it-CAUSE IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE-juice" that I should try?

Lately black licorice, sweet Carolina and "Grandpas mix" are what I am sort of favoring.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

cliff

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Texas
Give it a couple of years then ask the same question.After trying maybe 10 or 12 different brands my main juices are tobacco menthol from tasty vapor,same from Vermillion river and Madvapes Hangsen desert ship.Got a boat load of novelty juices in the frig....sorry but it takes time,don't believe anyone finds there favorite juice the first time but thank goodness we have all these choices out there:2c:

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I ordered some juices from Madvapes a long time ago when I was a bit noobier than I am now. I did so because it seemed like the almost one stop shop and I didn't want to have to buy from several different vendors.

Soo yea, I kinda gave away those bottles. Or they might still be steeping in some closet far far away. I might use it if I run out during the zombie apocalypse. That's all I'm saying.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
Look I really really really appreciate all your replies and please keep 'em coming.

I am so very impressed with Madvapes customer service and efficiency. And,yeah, being able to get juice for a couple o' bucks a pop is nice,too. Like KYI said, the one stop shop is great too.

And I like the shipping options. I am not really wanting to wait a long time for anything I get net-wise. So quick yet affordable shipping options are important too.

Anybody have anything good to recommend that's tasty juice and quick and effecient shipping?

It's quaint and all having juice tailor-made so to speak, but sometimes its like I want it now:vapor:

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
One of my favorite juice vendors is primevaping, great juice made in the US. When I first started with them I fell in love with 'love from above' 'kongs vape' and 'nostalgia'. They have a lot of great pure tobacco flavors too.I'm almost at 3 years of just vaping and I'm still looking for great juice, so consider juice hunting a lifelong experience :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread