TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi Folks, as you know TopVapor is one of the new e-liquid brands we are selling.

We've been doing some trial runs on the flavors and trying to determine what you guys like and what we want to make more of. New flavors are being added all the time also.

If you've sampled a TopVapor e-liquid we would appreciate it if you could add comments here so we can keep track of them.

Thanks and appreciate the comments that you've all added so far.

hoog

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Vanilla Latte - thought it was lacking some sweeteness so i added a drop of splendex to 10ml of it. dang! didnt know what cheff Scott was going for so i googled it and found a recipe with a picture of a cappuccino while i was hitting it felt like i was drinking that hot delicious cup and the huge amount of vapor it produced was the smoking coming from the cup. felt warm despite the fridging cold here in crappychusets.
thats it! its going to be my coffee flavor until i find the dunkin french vanilla ive been looking for.
TH kicks ... (or should i say throat?). maybe becos im used to vape 18mg but ill have to give this a 10.
clouds of vapor! so its a 9.
flavor is great but since i was going for dunkin french vanilla it'll be an 8.5. (id make it sweeter though. i did and by doing so it became a 9 or 9.5! but its all my merit)
gonna have to go back for more shortly!

Hawk52501

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Iowa, USA
Ordered a 10ml bottle of 24mg Wintergreen, and recieved a 10ml bonus bottle of Spearmint 24mg,and another MV mini flashlight ( its like Christmas everytime I get a package in the mail from Madvapes)!

Wintergreen 24mg: To me it kind of tastes like similar to rumplemintz liquor (minus the alcohol....hehe), I also thought it had a harsh after taste after exhaling...but that could just be me:) Throat Hit: 5/10 Vaper: 5/10

Spearmint 24mg: Too be honest, this stuff really tastes like a pack of spearmint gum:D, and no after taste like I got with the wintergreen.
Throat Hit: 7/10 Vaper: 9/10
Remember tastes will vary from person to person!
Will definitely be trying some other flavors soon!

Overall another great experience from MadVapes...thanks Hoog!

BadState

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Redwood City, CA
Got Cola and Cherry Cola in 24mg. I have to say these both vape really well, produce lots of vapor, run clean, and actually seem to improve the performance of my atties. They are both a pale yellowish color, and not cloudy. The flavor is good at first, but drops off pretty quickly for me. In fact, they taste almost the same. The cherry doesn't really jump out at me.

If these had more flavor to them, and especially a little more cherry in the cherry cola, without impacting the excellent performance they provide, they would be really great.

yenwen

Jan 27, 2010
Top Vapor:
Smooth Ginger 24mg

First time Poster. I felt that I had to make a post about Madvapes with my First order ever.

I purchased a 5volt USB Passthrough from Madvapes and I gotta say it's pretty nice, Flavor and Vapor reproduction is definitely higher than 3.7 volts. Service and shipping were excellent.

I got a Free Top Vapor Smooth Ginger24mg with it and I have got to say it is horrifyingly disgusting. Flavor reproduction was good but it's like a ginger scented candle in your sinus but without the extra sweetness. I hate it it's traumatized me. Never trying it ever again. Sad that it's my freebie but hahaha it is free.

Outside of that Madvapes is VERY good.

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
top vapor-chocolate supreme. The chocolate is pretty subdued but still there, very tasty. I wasnt expecting much from it:until I tried it. it is great may end up being my favorite.

top vapor-amaretto. Kinda sweet still fairly subdued and also very tasty. very suprised with this one also

Please note that I just got my order and have only tried them with my 510 atty, which is normally very aggressive with 6v and makes most flavors taste burnt. not the case with these flavors. The vapor production is quite a bit better than the Dekang. Will test more with an 808 and 801 and 901 when I get time but have a class this evening. Will report back with news as I can.

Overall am very impressed with the 2 flavors I have tried, may have to make a 4th order from Hoog the get some in quantity. still have the spearmint to try also.

Aizen-sama

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
New Jersey
Top Vapor Honeydew
24mg/mL

Flavor: 6/10
Vapor: 8/10
TH: 0/10

I've been vaping this juice for the past week or so on a DSE-905 with a 510 atty at 3.7v.

The honeydew flavor is very, very subdued. It's almost like a honeydew aftertaste. The flavor is a bit stronger with a 901 atty, but not by much. The juice puts out a decent amount of vapor, though, so it's not bad by any means. The throat hit is virtually nonexistent at 24mg, which surprised the hell out of me; when I first got it, I kept checking the label to make sure it had nicotine in it because of the lack of TH. (It definitely has nicotine in it, but really...)

Overall: 6/10

Hoog, I'm curious, is this juice PG or VG? I looked around the site and it didn't list ingredients anywhere.

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
I ordered the Grandpa's Mix and am really enjoying it...it's kind of hard to put a finger on the flavor, but for me it's like mincemeat pie, pumpkin pie and maybe hot apple cider thrown in there too. It's definitely a "holiday" taste/smell.

The good guys at MadVapes also threw in a bottle of the Citrus Blast, which I normally wouldn't order, but tried since it was the freebie. I was pleasantly surprised. It's definitely got a citrus "wang" to it, without being too sweet. It's great for vaping when you're not about to eat and drinking something neutral like iced tea. It did not go well when I was having my morning coffee and vape however..LOL!

Both of the TopVapor flavors had more flavor and punch though than any of the other dozen or so various flavors I've tried from a variety of vendors. I will most definitely be ordering others to try out. I'd be interested in seeing some coffee, butterscotch, caramel, toffee, vanilla or anything else that might blend well with my coffee, which I drink constantly most of the day.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
i didnt care much for the grandpas mix but the cinnibiscus is something to talk about. i was afraid it was going to be like atomic fireball (and i dont understand all this raving about it or TV for all its concerned) and i just let it aside. but instead to me tasted like cinnamon buns hot out of the oven!! its kinda creamy and just the exact amount spicy! i love it! maybe enough to be my second fave vape after vanilla latte. too bad i ordered 10mls only. but this juice rocks! or else i wouldnt bother to wright this (review???).

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
I ordered a bottle of the mocha latte. I hate to say it, but it was not good. It has zero sweetness and taste like a burnt atty to me. I am trying to figure out what I might could add to it so it wont be wasted. I am scarred to try though, I like to have never gotten rid of the taste the first time.
sorry to hear that but before you try to modify it id suggest you let it sit for awhile than go back to it. if it doesnt work try adding some splendex to a lil amount to sweeten it up a bit. i have a 30ml bottle that came with my last order but im too busy with my cinnibiscus... :D

I got the mocha latte in today and I found it to be the opposite of what resist said. I was hoping for more of a coffee taste than a chocolate taste. To me it taste like a chocolate frap or something from starbucks. Personally I prefer a stronger coffee flavor tho. :(

Anyone have any suggestions on how to maybe infuse some coffee flavor in it?

Wish there was an edit post button, oh well. I'd have to say that after shaking it up it still tastes too much like chocolate to me. Less so than before, now it's a creamy/chocolate mix.

Still not really tastin coffee and that makes me a sad panda. :(

Personally I don't think it needs sweetness.

It's still vapable, just not an everyday vape. I think I'll try to get some coffee flavor somehow in it to make it just what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread