Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I agree, our e-liauid availabillty is tough.. We use all organic flavors and despite our best efforts the flavorings get delayed.. Our last order we got shorted on maple and cinnamom, two of our top ingrideients.. But they finally shipped yesterday so should have maple cream and fried apple back in stock by next weekend :)

joeparker54

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
MI
Just got my order in today (2 day shipping as always) I must say I am much more pleased this time around. Unfortunately the only Topvapor liquid I ordered was mocha latte along with dekang tobacco, 555, and cuban cigar.

Mocha Latte

First off let me say I'm not a coffee drinker. It's not that I don't like the taste as much as the fact that it turns my intestines into a waterslide (probably too much info). As others have noted the flavor is predominantly chocolate, with a nice coffee undertone. As a non-coffee drinker, I really like it. It's almost reminiscent of the Ruyan Jazz, which was my first e-cig experience (the flavor really grew on me). There is just a hint of sweetness to it, which may just be the vg/pg itself, but I really like it. Overall I'd say that it tastes very similar to how a chocolate flavored cigar smells when burning - much like a hot cocoa chocolate.

My only concern about this liquid is that it is on the thick side and very dark in color. It's also a really hazy liquid with a tenancy to seperate a bit. Make sure you give it a shake before you drip.

I haven't had a chance to really sample the tobacco flavors I ordered, though trying a quick drop of each, I liked them all with 555 being my favorite tobacco flavor so far.

Last edited:

CritterBuddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
TopVapor Top Banana 24mg

I already use MadVapes for mod supplies and thought I'd try this banana so I'd have more than one supplier for this flavor. Though a little mellow from what I'd been using this stuff still tastes great. Fact is, the more I use it the better I'm liking it.

FYI - I always buy the higher mgs and reduce them to around 8-12mg depending on the flavor. Yes, I'm a tight wad too. Cut this to 10mg using unflavored PG 28.5% and VG 30% at 5 volts. Still tastes great!

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
I got the TopVapor Key Lime Freeze and Cinnibiscus, and the regular Havana and Cuba tobacco flavors to try out. I really like all four of them. The vapor and TH on all of them are very good.

I really wanted the Key Lime Freeze to taste like a margarita :D Not quite...but it is good. Light, tart lime with just a hint of sweet. Really a "refreshing" kind of vape.

The Cinnibiscus is a very different flavor from other cinnamons I've tried. Light on the cinnamon with a very light but definite floral undertone. Again, just a hint of sweet. I've noticed that the flavor tends to weaken a bit the more I use it, so I think it will be one of those I use less frequently.

I mainly use tobacco flavors for my all-day vapes. I have not tried the cigar flavors before because I was afraid they would be too strong and heavy. Not so! Both the Havana and the Cuba are very nice flavors. They both have fairly heavy "smoke" flavors, with Havana being the heavier, but with a hint of the sweet that I love. I do not like the "nutty" tobacco flavors and neither of these has that.

I'm duly impressed with your TopVapor flavors, Hoogie, and will recommend them to others. I'll be back for more!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I have to praise the Key Lime as well.
Ive never had key lime pie btw so I'm basing this just on pure lime taste - well it certainly tastes of lime! Its actually really refreshing - Im liking it the more I vape it. Very nice!
(Also a nice 'clean' vape as well - no undertones I can pick up - and my atty wasn't that clean to begin with LOL - nice n tart with a little sweetness)

rannox

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Clovis, Ca
rannoxdesign.com
Key Lime Freeze....
-- Sooo surprising, literally tastes like a green otter pop... as in, amazing.
Throat hit seems to be about a medium for me.

Grandpas Mix....
--- Quite good I must say... almost like a marlbro smooth, with less mint. It definitely has a good tobocca flavor, but just with a hint of christmas
Throat hit is pretty good on this mix, I really enjoy it.

Brew

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
WA
Got the 36mg coconut and a bonus of very berry in 24mg. I'm pretty hard core so the 24 didn't have a lot of appeal at first but I put it on the table and looked at it and then i tried it since it looked so lonely.

Both of them were not what you would expect but they both grew on me before the afternoon was over. I think having real smokes a couple times a day is fouling my taste buds a bit. For the small amount of money both flavors should be in everyone's arsenal. Both are too good to pass up on an order. Now i'm thinking I have been missing too much focusing on just tobacco flavors and coffees.

On a scale of one to five, I give each a 4 but my taste buds may be in the way of a solid 5. you order and decide. I will get more as the high mg start showing up

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I've been tempted by the Fried Apple, but I'm a little wary of it also. I don't see any reviews of it here. Has anyone tried it? What's the deal with it compared to straight apple? Is it like buttery or something? Caramel maybe?

I got a small bottle as a bonus with an order I made.

To me, it tastes a lot like apple pie. It is a really strong flavor that you can still taste for about a minute after you vape it. The aftertaste reminds me of the green apple flavored Jolly Ranchers.

I was surprised at how strong it was when I first tried it, but once I got over that, I liked it. It's a good juice, in my opinion.

strongdad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
TX
I just tried the fried apple as well and it has a strong sweet apple flavor with a nice cinnamon after taste. I really like it at 3.7V. At 5-6V the flavor is a little burnt on a 510. Cherry cola is great too. The first cola flavor that I actually like. It doesn't taste like medicine like others do. Neither flavor overpowers the other. Almost has a carbonated taste to it. Very cool. BTW I forgot something in my last order and emailed hoog to see if I could add it before it shipped. He threw it in for free. What a great guy and a great vendor. I'm a customer for life.

Last edited:

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
I got a small bottle as a bonus with an order I made.

To me, it tastes a lot like apple pie. It is a really strong flavor that you can still taste for about a minute after you vape it. The aftertaste reminds me of the green apple flavored Jolly Ranchers.

I was surprised at how strong it was when I first tried it, but once I got over that, I liked it. It's a good juice, in my opinion.

I got a bonus 24mg Fried Apple sample too. Tastes a lot like apple pie filling is right, and very surprisingly intense. I've mixed it with a plain tobacco flavor to cut the strength a bit (flavor and nic). Even after 50/50 mixing, I still get the Jolly Rancher sensation. I like it.

[edit]A word of warning about this flavor. It does linger in the atty so switching flavors means switching attys with this one[/edit]

Last edited:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
love the maple cream! but when i got it as a freebie on one of my orders i didnt care for it, came back to it after a few weeks and it blew me off :thumbs: since i only had a bit left i ordered s'more and again i didnt like that much but the old one is soooo good! wonder if it gets better with time...

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
love the maple cream! but when i got it as a freebie on one of my orders i didnt care for it, came back to it after a few weeks and it blew me off :thumbs: since i only had a bit left i ordered s'more and again i didnt like that much but the old one is soooo good! wonder if it gets better with time...

Yanno, Mister....some of my liquids do get better with age. Maybe because it's freshly mixed and for it to "sit and age" a bit is like wine...just gets better with time !

Can't wait to get the Maple Cream....i sooooo want to try this :)

rannox

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Clovis, Ca
rannoxdesign.com
Kick-Azz Caramel 36mg:

Holy "kick in the ...". This has got a great throat hit, Im in heaven, and already nic buzzing :).
Flavor is very subtle on a 510, but amazing on the 801. Definitely caramel. Pretty much like sucking on a good caramel candy, while getting a slap in the throat.

This is my new favorite e-liquid, replacing Grandpas Mix. For those of you that know the throat hit on grandaps, the kick-azz is almost double the sensation.

9.5/10 - Could use a tad more flavor, but thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread