TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Toupal

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
On the road to Portland
I haven't tried caramel cream..

The reason I like it is sometimes you get flavors that are really strong, really sweet, or perfume like. It's good for a little while but not in the long run.

The kick azz caramel is nice and smooth has a obvious caramel flavor that's not too sweet that could very well change into my go to juice : ) It's kind of like a really smooth cig with a slight caramel flavor instead of that sweet flavor they try in the tobacco juices.

Huffheinz

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I got hold of a bottle of the Top Vapor Cinnibiscus last month when it was substituted for the Citrus Blast I had ordered. I was cursing at first because I never would have ordered a flavor described as "floral". When I hear "floral" my mind conjures up the smell memories of nasty dried out potpourri hedge-clippings found in decorative ceramic bowls strategically placed around the houses of old ladies and hippies. But then I tried it...

This flavor is very prominent, without being overpowering, and very hard to describe. There is a definite organic pleasant undertone but it's not sweet, so I can't call it fruity and it doesn't have the acidic bite, so I can't call it citrus-y. I guess you would have to call it floral because the pleasant organic flavor is carried by a subtle hint of spice that makes it interesting. This is definitely not your grandmother's potpourri.

The juice came in a natural plastic dropper bottle with a childproof cap so I can see that it is clear orange-ish in color and is not thick like some PG/VG blended juices. It drips great out of the bottle, produces a very good amount of vapor with a solid throat hit and keeps my 510 atty clean whether I'm on the 5V USB passthrough or the 3.7V battery.

I really like the Top Vapor Cinnibiscus. It tastes great, produces great vapor and throat hit and drips very well. It's not my favorite flavor in the world, but it definitely has one of the top spots in rotation.

We have a winner.

hibiscus.jpg

On a side note...

I'm kicking myself for not ordering more of the Top Vapor flavors. I want to see if they all taste and function this well. I shied away from them because they are either 24mg or 0 mg and I'm a 16-18mg kind of guy. I will be placing another order very soon to try out more of the flavors. When I find a couple of flavors I like, I'll order a 30ml bottle at 24mg and a 10ml bottle at 0mg and mix them to get 40mls of 18mg juice.

Thanks, MadVapes!

Last edited:

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
I got a sample of Very Berry 24mg with my most recent order (mini VapeStack wooohooo). 24mg is toooo strong for me, but that's ok because I've found that AEL's plain tobacco flavor is a great base for mixing other flavors. That tobacco flavor is not a cig or cigar or pipe flavor, its a pure tobacco leaf taste, a little alfafa'y with zero sweetness.

Anyway, I mixed up a cart with 2 part AEL Tobacco (12mg) and 1 part Very Berry (24mg) so my head doesn't explode. Very Berry Nice on a new 901 atty!

Hawk52501

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Iowa, USA
Kick Azz Caramel 24mg

The 1st Topvapor flavor I tried was Spearmint which was thrown in as a freebie, and at 1st I thought it tasted totally nasty....then after awhile it grew on me, and I love it now.

I was expecting the same with this caramel flavor.....but was hooked right away.
I cant find the words to describe it other than what Hoog has written in the description on the website......its definitely a must try for anyone thats curious about this stuff.

And for the chef whos mixing this stuff up....tell him excellent work on the Kick Azz Hoog:)

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Mad Vapes is seriously under rated when it comes to their eliquids, they have some of the BEST liquids out there!!!

The Grandpa's mix is out of this world! I've shared mine with some people and their reaction was the same as mine..........WOW!!! They've loved it as much as I do and those that don't vape just love the smell of it when I'm vaping it. The flavor is hard to describe as it has that, "what IS that flavor," effect but make no mistake it is wonderful and has a great throat hit. Grandpa's mix is the eliquid that finally satisfied my urge for an analog and got me completely smoke free!!!! Thank you Mad Vapes!!!!!

I've just recently gotten the RY4 and it is delicious!!!! Been searching for that GREAT RY4 that everyone talks about and lo and behold, Mad Vapes has nailed it. It is sweet, smokie, full of flavor and TH delish!!!

Mad Vapes has become my EVERYTHING go to store!!!!!

budster

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I received a 10ml bottle of Fried Apple as a sample when I ordered a 10 of Pistachio and a 10 of Fresh Apple.

I have been at this vaping thing about 2 weeks. MadVapes juice is my goto juice 85% of the time. I, in my short time, have accumulated about 20 bottles/flavors of juice thus far.

Heres my input...

Fried Apple - My favorite juice thus far!!! It was sent as a sample, and it was so good, I reordered a 30ml bottle right away. This will probably be my favorite for quite awhile, but than again, I have Grandpas Mix on the way and am quite anxious to try this stuff.

Pistachio - I wouldn't say it's like eating pistachios, I can't descripe the flavor, but it's really good. Nice and strong fresh taste to it.

Fresh Apple - Jolley Rancherish flavor that is, for lack of a better description, apple candy flavored.

Also, somewhere along the way I got Vanilla Cream as a sample, not bad at all, kind of a "ladys vape". I use this as an in-between vape when expolring different flavors. It's not bad at all, just not one of my favorites.

As a side note, I keep my eyes peeled on MadVapes sight, as it seems "supplies are low, and demand is high"! I was somewhat reluctant to speak highly of fried apples for this reason. I hope they keep the fried apple machine at full speed, as I'll be lost if they run out of this juice!!!

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
I wrote about this in another thread (about my first order) but I wanted to put it under e liquid reviews.

So I got a free sample of this Vanutla Cream when I ordered my Sit and Go pass thru.

I liked it so much I ordered the 30 ml size a few days later. ( I had to my sample was almost gone!)
It's the first e liquid I have found that I LOVE!!
The taste reminds me of eating the whipped cream topping with nut sprinkles off of a sundae. LOL.. The vanilla and the hazelnut definitely comes through! and its NOT an overly sweet either!

I hope MV continues to carry/keep this in stock!!!

Oh..and I forgot to add-it gives GREAT Vapor!!..and its Smooth!

Last edited:

jessiesuniverse

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Kealia, HI
Ok..so when I placed the order for the 30ml of Vanutla...Mark sent me a sample of the Fried Apple as well (Thank You!!)

Ok...I've never actually had fried apples ...but I can tell you this, to me this tastes like cinnamon apple sauce. The cinnamon definitely comes through and then the apple...It doesnt taste like apple candy to me -the way a lot of apple liquids do. I do a lot of canning and like I said it tastes like freshly canned CINNAMON apple sauce. It's GOOD! Not my favorite..however my husband has stolen and hidden the bottle! LOL!

It puts out good vapor...throat hit ...I would say is smooth..
also the cinnamon is kinda sticking to my atomizer (my hubby used mine when he tried it) and I can still taste the cinnamon...with my vanutla cream..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread