TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceo51378

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Annapolis MD
I ordered the Top Menthol about a month ago. I hate to say it, but it was pretty bad. I thought my taste buds were off and even tried to vape it for a day but it was just too nasty. Very little menthol flavor... and I cannot really describe the other flavors I was tasting. Maybe it was a bad batch... maybe it was just too different from menthols that I usually smoke. Going through this thread, I haven't seen anyone else complain about it so it is probably just me. :blink:
Hoog had also thrown in a bottle of Top spearmint with my order. This stuff on the other hand was excellent. It was the tastiest spearmint I have tried to date. Both had good throat hit and a decent amount of vapor. I also noticed they burn easily at 6v(with freshly charged batts), however, after the voltage dropped a little, they were fine. They should be good with anything 5v or lower.

Last edited:

MVP

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
MN,USA
I ordered the Top Menthol about a month ago. I hate to say it, but it was pretty bad. I thought my taste buds were off and even tried to vape it for a day but it was just too nasty. Very little menthol flavor... and I cannot really describe the other flavors I was tasting. Maybe it was a bad batch... maybe it was just too different from menthols that I usually smoke. Going through this thread, I haven't seen anyone else complain about it so it is probably just me. :blink:
Hoog had also thrown in a bottle of Top spearmint with my order. This stuff on the other hand was excellent. It was the tastiest spearmint I have tried to date. Both had good throat hit and a decent amount of vapor. I also noticed they burn easily at 6v(with freshly charged batts), however, after the voltage dropped a little, they were fine. They should be good with anything 5v or lower.

I looked through his site and couldn't find any TopVapor menthol. All the ones listed said they were DeKang.

richs10

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Maryland
I ordered a 30 ml RY4 and a 10 ml Cola. I also received a free sample bottle of the Fried Apple (all 24 mg):

- The RY4 is great. This is the best tobacco flavor I've found yet. Smooth and just a bit of sweet to the finish. It's now been 2 weeks since I've had a "real weed" and the RY4 has really worked nicely for me in satisfying any cravings. Considering I was smoking a pack and half of Marlboro Reds a day, this has really helped remove any desire for an analog. Good Stuff!

- Cola was pretty good. I actually get a bit of the fizz feel which is pretty cool. I would like it to be a little bit stronger in flavor though.

- Fried Apple (free sample) - When I first saw the bottle, I thought I was gonna hate it but I really liked this! The apple flavor is rich. I will buy this again!

Rich

(MVP: My Cola and Fried Apple 10 mg bottles are labeled as "Top Vapor")

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I am glad these folks do not use Lorianne's. I can't tolerate too much of it. It must be one of the reasons they are my favorites.

The flavors I have tried are:

Cuba: It's a smokey tobacco flavor. Very nice.

Tobacco: This came with the 510 kit I ordered. It went really fast.
[I wish I could tell you more. I was just vaping away :vapor: and then one day I had no more. It must have been good ]:p

Triple Zest : Lemony and delicious but very powerful.
I need a dedicated time and atty for this one.

Grampa's Mix- woodsy,pine like and good. Another powerful vape.

When I order next I will try the spearmint,cola and one of the caramels and the ever elusive tobacco.

y94

May 15, 2010
Florida
Vanutla: 9/10
Cola: 7/10
Spearmint: 7/10
Wintergreen: 6.5/10
Marlboro: 8/10

Vanutla is definitely my favorite. The taste is wonderful and never gets old. It has a subtle nutty flavor that really satisfies.

Cola tastes just like it should. Be sure to have something else on hand though because it can get tiresome after awhile. Regardless, it tastes excellent.

The mint flavors are exactly as you might expect. Very minty.

Marlboro tastes like tobacco but is on the mild side. Good stuff.

Looking forward to trying both the fruit and bolder flavors (grapes and grandpa's).

You can never go wrong ordering from madvapes!

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Dear Madvapes

The vanilla cream is amazing!:D

Now if I can coordinate the times I am out and you've just gotten stock. I'll be a happy (er) camper.

p.s. The triple zest has saved me a couple times in the last couple days. Oh and your e liquid wicks great but you know that.;)

I'm happy.

Thanks greenie, we've been e-liquid/bottle challenged lately :(

NMEterrorunit

May 12, 2010
Kansas
I wanted to say a few words about the Cola flavor.

I have it in 12mg and have been vaping it for the last hour or so. I'm really impressed with this juice, it's crisp & light, it produces tons of vapor, and it tastes great. It's not exactly cola but it's pretty damn close. I'm definitely going to order more, but in 24mg because there really is low to no TH to speak of in the 12mg.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hoogie76 I tried to send you a private message but you have it locked out.
so any way, are you planning on carrying Camel flavor?

Hi m, seems like a popular flavor so we'll be ordering some soon..

wolfrv: caps are somewhere in ny/nj area and we're working to try and get them here.. Hopefully soon. In the meanwhile we've ordered some non childproff 30 ml's from a US source..

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread