The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ceo51378

ceo51378 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2009
    Annapolis MD
    I ordered the Top Menthol about a month ago. I hate to say it, but it was pretty bad. I thought my taste buds were off and even tried to vape it for a day but it was just too nasty. Very little menthol flavor... and I cannot really describe the other flavors I was tasting. Maybe it was a bad batch... maybe it was just too different from menthols that I usually smoke. Going through this thread, I haven't seen anyone else complain about it so it is probably just me. :blink:
    Hoog had also thrown in a bottle of Top spearmint with my order. This stuff on the other hand was excellent. It was the tastiest spearmint I have tried to date. Both had good throat hit and a decent amount of vapor. I also noticed they burn easily at 6v(with freshly charged batts), however, after the voltage dropped a little, they were fine. They should be good with anything 5v or lower.

2. MVP

MVP Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    MN,USA
    I looked through his site and couldn't find any TopVapor menthol. All the ones listed said they were DeKang.

3. richs10

richs10 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Maryland
    I ordered a 30 ml RY4 and a 10 ml Cola. I also received a free sample bottle of the Fried Apple (all 24 mg):

- The RY4 is great. This is the best tobacco flavor I've found yet. Smooth and just a bit of sweet to the finish. It's now been 2 weeks since I've had a "real weed" and the RY4 has really worked nicely for me in satisfying any cravings. Considering I was smoking a pack and half of Marlboro Reds a day, this has really helped remove any desire for an analog. Good Stuff!

- Cola was pretty good. I actually get a bit of the fizz feel which is pretty cool. I would like it to be a little bit stronger in flavor though.

- Fried Apple (free sample) - When I first saw the bottle, I thought I was gonna hate it but I really liked this! The apple flavor is rich. I will buy this again!

Rich

(MVP: My Cola and Fried Apple 10 mg bottles are labeled as "Top Vapor")

4. MVP

MVP Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    MN,USA
    What I mean't to say was all the menthol was labeled DeKang on the site. I saw no TopVapor menthol.

5. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

6. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    I am glad these folks do not use Lorianne's. I can't tolerate too much of it. It must be one of the reasons they are my favorites.

The flavors I have tried are:

Cuba: It's a smokey tobacco flavor. Very nice.

Tobacco: This came with the 510 kit I ordered. It went really fast.
    [I wish I could tell you more. I was just vaping away :vapor: and then one day I had no more. It must have been good ]:p

Triple Zest : Lemony and delicious but very powerful.
    I need a dedicated time and atty for this one.

Grampa's Mix- woodsy,pine like and good. Another powerful vape.

When I order next I will try the spearmint,cola and one of the caramels and the ever elusive tobacco.

7. y94

y94 Full Member

May 15, 2010
    Florida
    Vanutla: 9/10
    Cola: 7/10
    Spearmint: 7/10
    Wintergreen: 6.5/10
    Marlboro: 8/10

Vanutla is definitely my favorite. The taste is wonderful and never gets old. It has a subtle nutty flavor that really satisfies.

Cola tastes just like it should. Be sure to have something else on hand though because it can get tiresome after awhile. Regardless, it tastes excellent.

The mint flavors are exactly as you might expect. Very minty.

Marlboro tastes like tobacco but is on the mild side. Good stuff.

Looking forward to trying both the fruit and bolder flavors (grapes and grandpa's).

You can never go wrong ordering from madvapes!

8. kase

kase Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2009
    Everett WA
    Lies! It tastes better and better. :D

9. Laguna6866

Laguna6866 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    Central New York
    aside from menthol, can somebody tell me what the best "tobacco" flavor, with the "strongest" throat hit is?
    Thank you!;)

10. y94

y94 Full Member

May 15, 2010
    Florida
    Actually, I am starting to agree with you on this one, lol. It's been growing on me more and more lately.

11. greenie

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    Dear Madvapes

The vanilla cream is amazing!:D

Now if I can coordinate the times I am out and you've just gotten stock. I'll be a happy (er) camper.

p.s. The triple zest has saved me a couple times in the last couple days. Oh and your e liquid wicks great but you know that.;)

I'm happy.

12. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC

Thanks greenie, we've been e-liquid/bottle challenged lately :(

13. greenie

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    No problem. I'm patient.

I know supply and demand makes it hard for you to sleep apparently.

lol@ your avatar

14. NMEterrorunit

NMEterrorunit Full Member

May 12, 2010
    Kansas
    I wanted to say a few words about the Cola flavor.

I have it in 12mg and have been vaping it for the last hour or so. I'm really impressed with this juice, it's crisp & light, it produces tons of vapor, and it tastes great. It's not exactly cola but it's pretty damn close. I'm definitely going to order more, but in 24mg because there really is low to no TH to speak of in the 12mg.

15. y94

y94 Full Member

May 15, 2010
    Florida
    Mandarin Orange

Not too bad. Definitely tastes like mandarin orange but feels more-so like an occasional vape rather than a go-to flavor.

16. y94

y94 Full Member

May 15, 2010
    Florida
    update-

Mandarin Orange:

This is getting better as the days go by. It has a really good (but subtle) sugary taste and reminds me of an orange creamsicle. Might have to order a 30ml eventually with my next purchase! Thanks hoog! Topvapor and Madvapes has been nothing but great.

17. wolflrv

wolflrv Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tennessee
    Speaking of that...any word on when caps will be in for the 30ml bottles? I'm waiting to do a battery order till they come in..LOL!

18. y94

y94 Full Member

May 15, 2010
    Florida
    So a friend stopped by and let me try Fried Apple. Within minutes of trying out, I ordered a 30ml bottle of it without hesitation. This is the best flavor I've come across yet. It is easily a flavor you can vape all day.

19. m68thomas

m68thomas Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2009
    Hoogie76 I tried to send you a private message but you have it locked out.
    so any way, are you planning on carrying Camel flavor?

20. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC

Hi m, seems like a popular flavor so we'll be ordering some soon..

wolfrv: caps are somewhere in ny/nj area and we're working to try and get them here.. Hopefully soon. In the meanwhile we've ordered some non childproff 30 ml's from a US source..

hoog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.