TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m68thomas

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
I use about 30 ml per week of 24mg and like to keep a stock of 36mg Camel at all times for emergency's. (mine and others as well) I have a small community of ecig users. who mostly use Camel and menthol. I was very surprised to hear, from my regular ecig supplier that, Camel is not very popular. ^%*& what? I find this hard to believe.

I'm using your 510 cartomizer on my 3.7v chuck right now.with 24mg Camel. Id like to see it with a non aluminum connector. I'm a firm believer in electrical principles. and their is no need for a low resistance atty if you have a low resistance device. my chuck has .002 ohms of resistance overall. all of my aluminum mods have 7 full ohms of resistance. and the chuck out preforms everything IMHO. Heavy as it may be.

I feel very sheepish because i cannot measure, what seems to be aluminum, on the 510 cartomizer. My Multimeter died. So ill have to get another one and report back.

On performance the 510 cartomizer is going pretty good, only time will tell.
Its cracking and popping like mad. which is usually a good sign.

derek88

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2010
Chicago
Caramel Cream - 24mg to me it tastes more of a butterscoth then a caramel candy like the DumDum brand lollipops. Good throat hit with pretty damn good vapor but I found it to be a little thin so Im hoping to thicken it up with some VG otherwise great stuff has been my go to vapor for the past couple days. :vapor:

Forgot to mention the flavors really come out at 5 volts or about 4.5 in my case at 3.7 it is barely or just a hint of flavor.

Last edited:

y94

May 15, 2010
Florida
Ordered Sat. morning, received Mon! Madvapes comes through as usual!

Grandpa's Mix: Believe the hype! If you like bold flavors then THIS is the one to get. Tastes something like *vapes* pine and *vapes* hmm.... I can't put my finger on it but it's one seriously curious flavor.

Butter Pecan: Reminds me of vanutla but better! It has a really savory and nutty flavor. Really smooth stuff.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Updated List:

1. Fried Apple - Flavor 5/5 Throat Hit 4/5
2. Grandpa's Mix - Fr 4.5/5 TH 5/5
3. Marl - F 4/5 TH 3.5/5
4. Cola - F 4/5 TH 3/5
5. Butter Pecan - F 4/5 TH 3/5
6. Vanutla - F 4/5 TH 3/5
7. Spearmint - F 4.5/5 TH 4.5/5
8. Mandarin Orange - F 3/5 TH 2/5
9. Wintergreen - F 3/5 TH 3.5/5

nice summary y94.. Thanks :)

DeathKradle

Apr 6, 2010
Tucson, AZ.
TopVapor-

Ameretto- Love it! You guys haven't gotten anymore in since the first order i placed though. Please! Very tasty and not overpoweringly sweet.

Espresso- Best coffee vape i've ever had. Very true to coffee. Also, it's very thick and oily. I don't mind that at all.

Vanutla- Nutty and yummy. I like.

Fresh pear- Also very yummy. And fresh. Very close to a pear.

Pistachio- I like this stuff. It's very light in flavor but it's powerful.

Very berry- Just like it says. It's like vaping fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA.

Fried apple- This one is spicy! Like apples coated in cinnamon. I don't like cinnamon. sorry. it was just to spicy for me.

RY4- Dekang brand. It tasted like RY4 but just a little lighter than the first stuff i got from J@%$y...

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
The cola is pretty good.

I noticed one person said it had a lemony bite. I thought so too so I let it sit for a couple of weeks. When I picked it up again, wa-la COLA! It's pretty tasty.

I think it is a good rule of thumb, or maybe tongue, to let e liquid sit and then go back to it later. I am not sure why this works but it does.

I really like Top Vapor.:drool:

p.s. I just ordered the Butter Pecan as well as some other items.

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Oh, well in that case will you be getting more of the Vanulta (cream)? ;)

Yes.. Our supplier of flavorings is very 'touchy' to say the least and sometimes flavors can take 10 days to 2 months. Hazelnut is supposed to be inbound this week :)

Vanutla has got to be my favorite and I've gone through my private stash so looking forward to getting this back in.

hoog

LynGBH

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Not here.
I've ordered a few flavors (Vanilla Latte, Very Berry and Butter Pecan) and both the VL and VB aren't tasting all that great to me. Is the Top Vapor stuff freshly mixed? Will letting it steep for a couple of weeks help?

I'm aware that taste is totally subjective and varies wildly from one person to another, so perhaps they're just not to my taste.

I'm wildly in love with the Bauway Marl 24mg that was included with my 510 kit. Great tasting and inexpensive, too! Will you be getting the 50mL, 24mg back in stock anytime soon?

Sheesh, I seem to be ordering stuff from MV every other day!

Hugs,

Lyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread