The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wolflrv

wolflrv Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tennessee
  2. VaporLung

VaporLung Full Member

Jun 3, 2010
    P-Town VA
    I think you sent me a sample of that Vanilla Creme (cant tell now as the label is almost completely rubbed off!) but I must say, that is a nice go to flavor when I need a break from my regular tastes. Thus far (and Im still very noob) Spearmint is my regular flavor Ive been sucking back.

3. m68thomas

m68thomas Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2009
    I use about 30 ml per week of 24mg and like to keep a stock of 36mg Camel at all times for emergency's. (mine and others as well) I have a small community of ecig users. who mostly use Camel and menthol. I was very surprised to hear, from my regular ecig supplier that, Camel is not very popular. ^%*& what? I find this hard to believe.

I'm using your 510 cartomizer on my 3.7v chuck right now.with 24mg Camel. Id like to see it with a non aluminum connector. I'm a firm believer in electrical principles. and their is no need for a low resistance atty if you have a low resistance device. my chuck has .002 ohms of resistance overall. all of my aluminum mods have 7 full ohms of resistance. and the chuck out preforms everything IMHO. Heavy as it may be.

I feel very sheepish because i cannot measure, what seems to be aluminum, on the 510 cartomizer. My Multimeter died. So ill have to get another one and report back.

On performance the 510 cartomizer is going pretty good, only time will tell.
    Its cracking and popping like mad. which is usually a good sign.

4. Jord

Jord Full Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Indiana
    This doesn't vape as well as my Dekan Menthol I usually use but does have a nice taste to it. I have only been smoking it for a few hours but it taste similar to a swisher Sweet cigar (except without the tobacco flavor, I mixed mine in). 6/10 stars :)

5. derek88

derek88 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2010
    Chicago
    Caramel Cream - 24mg to me it tastes more of a butterscoth then a caramel candy like the DumDum brand lollipops. Good throat hit with pretty damn good vapor but I found it to be a little thin so Im hoping to thicken it up with some VG otherwise great stuff has been my go to vapor for the past couple days. :vapor:

Forgot to mention the flavors really come out at 5 volts or about 4.5 in my case at 3.7 it is barely or just a hint of flavor.

6. Aras

Aras Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2010
    USA Pennsylvania
    I've tried 2 other cherry colas, not quite topvapor... I'm almost out.

7. y94

y94 Full Member

May 15, 2010
    Florida
    Ordered Sat. morning, received Mon! Madvapes comes through as usual!

Grandpa's Mix: Believe the hype! If you like bold flavors then THIS is the one to get. Tastes something like *vapes* pine and *vapes* hmm.... I can't put my finger on it but it's one seriously curious flavor.

Butter Pecan: Reminds me of vanutla but better! It has a really savory and nutty flavor. Really smooth stuff.

8. y94

y94 Full Member

May 15, 2010
    Florida
    Updated List:

1. Fried Apple - Flavor 5/5 Throat Hit 4/5
    2. Grandpa's Mix - Fr 4.5/5 TH 5/5
    3. Marl - F 4/5 TH 3.5/5
    4. Cola - F 4/5 TH 3/5
    5. Butter Pecan - F 4/5 TH 3/5
    6. Vanutla - F 4/5 TH 3/5
    7. Spearmint - F 4.5/5 TH 4.5/5
    8. Mandarin Orange - F 3/5 TH 2/5
    9. Wintergreen - F 3/5 TH 3.5/5

9. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC

nice summary y94.. Thanks :)

10. blkeyedszn

blkeyedszn Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2010
    USA
    I will remove my review until someone who is familiar with the flavor has tried it and tells me that is what it's supposed to taste like.

11. DeathKradle

DeathKradle Full Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Tucson, AZ.
    TopVapor-

Ameretto- Love it! You guys haven't gotten anymore in since the first order i placed though. Please! Very tasty and not overpoweringly sweet.

Espresso- Best coffee vape i've ever had. Very true to coffee. Also, it's very thick and oily. I don't mind that at all.

Vanutla- Nutty and yummy. I like.

Fresh pear- Also very yummy. And fresh. Very close to a pear.

Pistachio- I like this stuff. It's very light in flavor but it's powerful.

Very berry- Just like it says. It's like vaping fruity pebbles.

Fried apple- This one is spicy! Like apples coated in cinnamon. I don't like cinnamon. sorry. it was just to spicy for me.

RY4- Dekang brand. It tasted like RY4 but just a little lighter than the first stuff i got from J@%$y...

12. cliff

cliff Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Texas
    Here's my review of raspberry 24mg.Taste was great,throat hit good and vapor production was very good.The flavor is spot on and the price is fantastic(free sample)Thanks Hoog:2c:

13. Gandy

Gandy Full Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Near Charlotte, NC
    I find your TV brand cola better than stuff I paid 3 times more for :)

14. LynGBH

LynGBH Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    Not here.
    I'm just popping in to say I love the Caramel Cream sample you sent with my last order :hubba:....therefore I ordered 2 60ml bottles of 24mg Vanilla Latte.

That makes a lot of sense, right? :laugh:

I'd like to try some other flavors, but most seem to be sold out! :unsure: Will you continue to carry the Top Vapor brand?

Hugs,
    Lyn

15. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    The cola is pretty good.

I noticed one person said it had a lemony bite. I thought so too so I let it sit for a couple of weeks. When I picked it up again, wa-la COLA! It's pretty tasty.

I think it is a good rule of thumb, or maybe tongue, to let e liquid sit and then go back to it later. I am not sure why this works but it does.

I really like Top Vapor.:drool:

p.s. I just ordered the Butter Pecan as well as some other items.

16. bsoplinger

bsoplinger Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered the Vanulta but got Vanulta Cream. I like it. Will MadVapes be carrying that flavor in the future?

17. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC

actually it's the same flavor... The printer of labels doesn't pay attention all the time :(

hoog

18. bsoplinger

bsoplinger Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh, well in that case will you be getting more of the Vanulta (cream)? ;)

19. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Yes.. Our supplier of flavorings is very 'touchy' to say the least and sometimes flavors can take 10 days to 2 months. Hazelnut is supposed to be inbound this week :)

Vanutla has got to be my favorite and I've gone through my private stash so looking forward to getting this back in.

hoog

20. LynGBH

LynGBH Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    Not here.
    I've ordered a few flavors (Vanilla Latte, Very Berry and Butter Pecan) and both the VL and VB aren't tasting all that great to me. Is the Top Vapor stuff freshly mixed? Will letting it steep for a couple of weeks help?

I'm aware that taste is totally subjective and varies wildly from one person to another, so perhaps they're just not to my taste.

I'm wildly in love with the Bauway Marl 24mg that was included with my 510 kit. Great tasting and inexpensive, too! Will you be getting the 50mL, 24mg back in stock anytime soon?

Sheesh, I seem to be ordering stuff from MV every other day!

Hugs,

Lyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.