Status
Not open for further replies.

nowhereman

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Alabama
gallery.tarantulas.us
LynGBH said:
Sheesh, I seem to be ordering stuff from MV every other day!

LOL, I know how you feel !
When I started vaping I said none of these crazy looking flavors for me ! tobacco only !
Oh well , one friend sends me a few bottles and here I go !

Fried apple ...... D*** ! This stuff is too good !
Butter Pecan..... D*** ! Just plain edible ! I've nearly taken a bite out of my PT several times !
Vanilla Latte.... Strong for me but very nice when a few drops of TV RY4 are mixed with it.:)
Virginia...strong "Virginia" tobacco flavor. Very good IMO.

RY4.....It stinks ! :ohmy: :ohmy: Not really, I just want to keep it on the shelf for myself.:p
Not only does it taste good, it's the best mixer I have found for my liking.
Mixes good with everything I have tried thus far.
For me it adds a nice caramel and very light tobacco accent.

Wayne ©

Last edited:

nowhereman

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Alabama
gallery.tarantulas.us
I'm vaping Butter Pecan today. :vapor: I added a wee bit of sweetener and it's tasting rather yummy! :banana:

LOL, I have 4 or 5 new TV flavors sitting here waiting their turn but I can't get enough of the Butter Pecan and Fried Apple long enough to try them !
Maybe it's a Southerner thing !:ohmy::D

nowhereman

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Alabama
gallery.tarantulas.us
If your old enough, do you remember the banana candy, yellow, strong banana smell, kind of chewy, came wrapped in paper squares ?
Top Banana....dead on the money !
Good stuff !
banana_split_chews2.jpg

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
If your old enough, do you remember the banana candy, yellow, strong banana smell, kind of chewy, came wrapped in paper squares ?
Top Banana....dead on the money !
Good stuff !
banana_split_chews2.jpg

OMG where did you find them? I gotta have some. I didn't know they still made them.

Anyway the choc. fudge Bavarian cream donut is incredible!:vapor::vapor:

Ocelott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
NY, no not NYC
Ordered a bottle of Vanilla latte 24mg with my last parts order and spent the last week trying it out. I gotta say, it tastes just like the cheapo vanilla lattes I get from the gas station. Which isn't a bad thing at all. The flavor is awesome and tons of vapor from an 808 carto at 3.7v.

Flavor: 4/5
Vapor: 4/5
TH: 4/5

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Ordered a bottle of Vanilla latte 24mg with my last parts order and spent the last week trying it out. I gotta say, it tastes just like the cheapo vanilla lattes I get from the gas station. Which isn't a bad thing at all. The flavor is awesome and tons of vapor from an 808 carto at 3.7v.

Flavor: 4/5
Vapor: 4/5
TH: 4/5
vanilla latte is what got me hooked to madvapes and topvapor!
try adding some sweetener to it and its gonna blow you off!!!
question regarding coffee flavors
it does tastes burn if vaped at HV, right?

Ocelott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
NY, no not NYC
vanilla latte is what got me hooked to madvapes and topvapor!
try adding some sweetener to it and its gonna blow you off!!!
question regarding coffee flavors
it does tastes burn if vaped at HV, right?

Not sure, currently working on my first 5v mod and delayed cause my soldering iron is crappy. Gonna throw it out and head to RS in the am to get another one. Never get a BernzOmatiC butane iron. Just makes life miserable. :mad:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Not sure, currently working on my first 5v mod and delayed cause my soldering iron is crappy. Gonna throw it out and head to RS in the am to get another one. Never get a BernzOmatiC butane iron. Just makes life miserable. :mad:
the cheap one that walmart carries is very good in my opinion! RS is fraking expensivo!

I smelled it.... SOAP. I vaped it... SOAP GAG ME WITH A FRIKIN SPOON. This is by far the worst vape EVER. What I thought would be awesome blueberry goodness ended up tasting like what Palmolive smells like with a not so blueberry essence. It even gave me this acrid got my mouth washed out with soap taste. I bought 30MLs of this crap too. Damn im bent... - Thank god they gave me 10 ML of the Cherry Blossom or I would have just been straight out of juice while I waited for some other stuff.

On a side note... my friend smelled this stuff and said to him it smelled just like fresh Blueberries (to me it was straight SOAP). And the smell after vaping (gagging the whole way) smelled really nice I guess too. Whatever, he doesnt vape.

I bought cherry cola from them one tho and BAM that stuff was great. I really enjoyed it. I'll will more than likely buy more CHERRY COLA.

I have about 20ML left of this blueberry if someone wants it. Everything I tried mixing into became ruined with SOAP. (Or a really nice fresh blueberry smell if you're like my friend)

Banana: Awesome vape, like they said before, like a banana taffy or banana runts. It was never my favorite flavor as a taffy, but its is an awesome vape. Flavor definitely comes through, good throat hit, great vapor.

Grandpa's Mix: Has got to be my favorite of any liquid I have tried. It is a hard flavor to describe, very refreshing and its got killer throat hit.

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
Been putting a few flavors through their paces so time for a review!

All of these have been tried using a hello 016 battery and mega 510 batteries using both LR and standard attys.

Top Banana: So far, my favorite. As noted above, tastes like banana runts or taffy. Good stuff. A nice mellow vape that works at both 5 and 3.7 volts.

Creme Soda: Really nice flavor. Really smooth...really gives that creme soda taste.

Grandpa's mix: Very unusual flavor...most like pipe tobaccos that I have tried. It's nice for a change of pace, but not something that I can vape for days on end like Banana or Creme Soda. The flavor is never exactly the same!

Fireball: For me, I could never get this to taste like an atomic fireball. There is more to a "fireball" than cinnamon and vanilla. I don't know what, but whatever that additional ingredient is...it's not in this mix. So if you're wanting that burning, hot, eye-watering flavor that you get from an atomic fireball - this juice will NOT deliver that. It's not just the "heat" but the flavor is completely different to me.

HOWEVER, the flavor is not bad by any means. I've spent some time trying to figure out just exactly what this flavor is and the only thing I can compare it to is a cinnabon. You get the cinnamon, the sweet vanilla icing...and it's great. It's a VERy good flavor just not anything close to a "fireball". I think if the name was just changed to "Sweet Cinnamon" or something, they'd have a winner. As is, it doesn't deliver as the name promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread