TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
wow, the Butter Pecan I received was soooo sweet! but then I have a stalwart tobacco flavor preference.

I agree with the person who said the cola has a citrus taste but after letting it sit for awhile the cola flavor starts to develop.
The butter pecan is gone,*sniff*. It grew on me and out of my pores ect, and I am nursing the last little bit of the cola until my new order arrives.

I just ordered a Mad Chi for my sis who loves clove, and very berry and caramel for myself.
I know the caramel won't be tobacco-ey but I can pretend. I also ordered a disposable btw which has pretty good tobacco flavored cartridges imo.

Last edited:

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Received my order quick as a wink.

Tropical Surprise.-;) Thank you for that nice surprise! The flavor tastes just like skittles. I need a dedicated atty for that one.
Very Berry- Light and Refreshing. Not too heavy on flavor, but a dedicated atty is in order for that too.
Kick Azz Caramel. - Very light on flavor, even too light. It maybe the fruit flavors overpowering the caramel.

If you like a delicious fruity flavor people might really enjoy the Tropical Surprise but it is obvious why very berry is so popular.It is my favorite. I appreciate the organic flavors because they do not dry me out so much as some of the others like LorAnn's.

Mad Chi - Very spicy with a kick if I am reading my sister's reaction correctly. She didn't care for fruit flavors but taste is a subjective thing. As a person with a tobacco flavor preference myself, you just can't go wrong ordering from Madvapes!

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
HONEY DEW that is the best tasting juice i have had yet. Not only does it taste absoluetly wounderfull the throat hit is rough boyyyy, Just the way i like it. You can taste the sweetness but not over powering at all.

Alot of sweet juice make me ill but this is great. and some juice does not burn well as a drip or cartomizer. This is deff. a drip juice the smoke is just unbeliveable feel's like a real cig which is what i look for.

But if it's put into a cartomizer the taste is still great just not as heavy vape i used 36 mg will be getting more very very soon

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
the nutty caramel is very good! i got it like 2 weeks ago and didnt care much for it but now i luv it!

When i first hit it i wasn't sure about it, but went back to it a few days later and i LOVE it.

By the way Hoogie, where's the Banana !! I'm dying here without it !!!

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
firefly, we're waiting on banana extract. It's shipped so should be here soon.

mlankton.. good question:) My best answer right now is that we haven't found a good tobacco flavor extract supplier that has a variety of tobacco flavors. It all seems to be flue-cured or virginia, which is tasty stuff, but with not smoking anymore its really hard to match up flavors and say ths taste like marl, or camel or kent. We could do tobacco flavors that are more pipe like flavors like cherry, strawberry but could only describe them as 'tastes good' until we got some smoker comparisons..

hoog

jctennis

ECF Veteran
firefly, we're waiting on banana extract. It's shipped so should be here soon.

mlankton.. good question:) My best answer right now is that we haven't found a good tobacco flavor extract supplier that has a variety of tobacco flavors. It all seems to be flue-cured or virginia, which is tasty stuff, but with not smoking anymore its really hard to match up flavors and say ths taste like marl, or camel or kent. We could do tobacco flavors that are more pipe like flavors like cherry, strawberry but could only describe them as 'tastes good' until we got some smoker comparisons..

hoog
"Tastes Good" is good enough for me.

letsrock0303

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I ordered 10 5ml bottles of different flavors. I have to say only disliked 1 of them. The Cherry Cola tastes like cherry cola after it has sat open for a few weeks lol. But to be perfectly fair I absolutely feel in love with Fried Apple. I found myself last night tapping the bottle upside down for a few minutes trying to get the last drop out lol. That flavor and the banana bread are absolutely amazing. I thought the Chocolate Fudge Bavarian Cream, Raspberry Truffle, and Strawberry Shortcake flavors were excellent as well.

I'm telling everyone though, if you haven't tried Fried Apple yet, you are missing out. Buy some cause it is very tasty.

Midwest Dude

Oct 5, 2010
Indiana
I'm wondering the Maple Cream has to steep maybe? It's odd, the very first vape I took off it tasted like I expected, but every vape after it has not... I left it sit overnight and tried again, still not there. Not sure what's going on with that.

Others I ordered:

Nutty Caramel - not as caramel-like as I expected but tasty nonetheless. Might need to steep?

Chocolate Fudge Bavarian Cream - tastes like it sounds, flavor is a little weak out of the box but I expect it will age well too.

Grandpa's Mix - agree with some of the other reviews on this, very interesting taste that seems to change with each vaping session. That's not a bad thing, it's a very interesting and enjoyable flavor.

I will definitely be buying more juice from MadVapes, especially now that I know they're only a couple of miles away!

Joye Camel

Nov 2, 2010
Virginia
I've been tearing through TopVapor juices over the past month. As background I am a relatively new vaper (about 2 months), formerly a pretty casual smoker (not at all the pack a day type), and my setup is a combination of stock 510 batteries and true 3.7v passthroughs. Looong post ahead.

Maple Cream (16mg): 10/10. Probably my favorite juice I've tried, not just from the TV line, but from anywhere. One of the first juices with a flavor I actually crave by itself and not just as a nice simulation of some other delicious flavor. Reminds me of brachs maple candies, although I can see the maple syrup comparison too. Fantastic vapor production and a nice, consistent, warm throat hit. Try this one if you haven't, I think you'll like it, unless you really dislike sweet flavored liquids.

Vanutla (16mg): 9/10. Flavor profile is actually a bit similar to the maple, but with a strong nutty taste, probably most similar to Hazelnut. I prefer the maple by a bit, but I could see how this would be a nice liquid to have around for coffee time and might be better for some. Vapor production and throat hit are similar to Maple, TH maybe just a little less pronounced.

Spearmint (18mg): 9/10. One of the better "minty" juices I've tried, and I am a fan of mint flavors. Extremely "juicy" tasting, very sweet and very similar to spearmint gum. Some people might find the TH a little underwhelming for a mint flavor -- it's a sweet and not a menthol-y mint and I found it just a little lacking at 18mg, which is the highest I vape. Vapor production is among the best of any juice I've tried.

Fried Apple (11mg): 8/10. Really nice, subtle flavor. I was a little disappointed with it right out of the bottle, but as I've let it settle, the profile has gotten much better and more complex with a nice warm cinnamon flavor moving in front of the apple flavors. There's something else that I can't quite put my finger on, I guess that's the "fried" or "pie" flavor. Perfect for a fall morning. It's all more subtle than what you'd expect from the name, and a really high quality all-day vape. Vapor production is right in the middle for the top vapor and the throat hit is quite good even at 11mg -- the cinnamon really produces a nice extra hit on the exhale. One thing to note if it matters for you, this is one of the messier dripping juices I've tried, I assume this must be a fairly heavy VG formula.

Grandpa's Mix (16mg): 7?/10. I have a hard time getting a handle on how much I like this one, I think 7 is closest but you can give or take 1. The flavor is probably the most complex and unusual of any juice I've tried. A sort of cantaloupe-y melon predominates, with a crispness (cucumber)?, this flavor gives way to resiny/piney notes that vary in strength, and ends with a kind of tart berry flavor that again varies a little bit in strength. Throughout there is kind of a perfumey (but not in a bad way), fresh/water feeling. I think I detect a faint tobacco taste too but I could be wrong on that. The only thing negative about this juice is that the vapor production and throat hit are both a little on the low side for the TV line. This is a really complex but refreshing flavor that I think would be great as an all-day vape, possibly even better as a warm weather flavor.

Cola (16mg): 7/10. I've been searching for the perfect Cola flavor, and this one is pretty good, but I don't think it's quite there for perfect yet. It's a refreshing flavor that makes your mouth water, but a little bit too sweet in the end and not quite enough cola zest for me. I think of any cola flavor, this one is closest to RC Cola. The vapor production is very good, probably second to the spearmint, TH is a bit on the harsh side.

Pumpkin Ginger Bread (11mg): 6/10. I really liked this flavor right out of the box and probably would have rated it a point higher then, but I think it's anti-grown on me. The fact is for me it's a pretty simple flavor and over time I haven't really been able to pick up anything other than ginger. It's a pretty tasty ginger, but I was hoping for a nice fall pumpkin or spicy gingerbread. The vapor production is right in the middle for the TV line that I've tried, but TH was a little disappointing for what I would have expected from the description -- I realize it's only at 11mg but I usually get a little more from the right liquids at that strength.

Mad Chai (0mg): 2/10. I got this as a 0mg flavor for a nice pleasant late night vape, but I have to say it's the one TV liquid that I have been really disappointed with and the only one I couldn't see myself reordering. I didn't get any of the tea or spice that I had hoped for, but instead a perfumey, synthetic, very soapy taste. Tried it once new, tried it again a couple of weeks later and pretty much had the same thing both times. Reminds me of a decorative bathroom soap. It gets 2 points for vapor production which, consistent with the TV line, was good and satisfying. I didn't expect any significant throat hit at 0mg so I don't knock it for that, the flavor was just really unvapeable for me after a bit.

There are several other flavors I'd like to sample, but I think I'll be slowing down on the sampling somewhat and ordering larger bottles of the Maple Cream and possibly Spearmint soon; I already have a pretty good supply of the Fried Apple. Overall I've been highly satisfied with the Top Vapor line and would recommend it to anybody. I haven't been able to find anything that touches it in terms of the price/quality combo.

Nixsdaddy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Bessemer City, NC
Strawberry Shortcake - 11mg

I got my first order from you all today and I had to break out the Strawberry Shortcake that was in the pack first. Let me tell you something. I am a big fan of Strawberry Shortcake and it was so good vaped that I could of sworn that I had gained a pound or two. I am really not sure whether you can get any closer to the real thing than this.

The strawberry was very juicy, was at the forefront with the hints of delicate sponge cake in the background. It was pronounced enough that you cannot deny it's there, but doesn't overpower either. I was so impressed with this one that I can't wait until I sample the other 3 I got in my order.

Nixsdaddy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Bessemer City, NC
Cream Soda - 11mg

Well, I just thought the Strawberry Shortcake was good. The cream soda tastes perfectly like an A&W cream soda and did not overpower the taste buds. The vapor production is awesome. Only thing it needed was more TH. I rate it about a 2 on the TH. Everything else is perfect. I vaped this all day long and was satisfied every time. I will definitely be ordering more of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread