Not open for further replies.

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois
I have two lanyards for my regular 510s
Found a very nice holster for my SB.
Now here is an idea for fans of these wonderful little vaping devices.
Tornado holster pictures by Slighter - Photobucket
It is the belt holster included with the Mini-Maglite.
MAG-LITE Mini 2-Cell AA Flashlight Holster / Lens Pack - M2A01H at The Home Depot.
I thought it might be a good bet the many of us may already have one these lying around. For around the neck I just looped the cord from an old ID badge and the carabiner is 3" long. It also works for 2 510s side by side. Try it you'll like it.

Last edited:

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois
Yeah it's just a small thin pouch. I just don't like too much stuff in my pockets.
2010-02-15%2019.08.50.jpg

Last edited:

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
I got a regular hinged cig case from my local tobacco store that will hold the eGo/Tornado. Its a cheap 100s hinged case with an elastic band that goes across it to hold them in place. Cut some black felt to line it for now, but thinking about adding some foam and cutting out slots for what I want to carry. Right now I have one eGo with atty and cart attached, one 510 batt, 2 carts, one carto, and two 3 ml bottles of liquid in it.

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
I got a pelican case that works real well:
IMG_1496.jpg

Also found that PET soda bottle preforms work real good for a single ego if you get the right size, kinda like these things...which are really said preforms with fancy caps: Keep2go Travel Tube Containers ? The Gadgeteer

You can find them less expensive than the keep2go with out the loop cap, just google baby soda bottles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread