Tornado/Ego Case Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfeitor

Feb 28, 2010
Savannah, GA USA
The ONLY thing I do not like about my Tornado is there is no carry case to speak of. I have a friend up north with a SLA machine so I designed and drew an insert for a sunglasses case I've had for a while and viola. Much better now. Holds my mega atty/cart setup, extra atty, cart and a 1dram dropper for the day. Also in the pic is my atty/cart holder filler which I had made out of African Bubinga.

Hope this pic works.

-Mal

Malfeitor

Feb 28, 2010
Savannah, GA USA
If you can make a similar case but slim it down, take out all the wasted space and make it easy enough for a daily pocket carry I'd imagine you would have quite a few takers on here, myself included :D

That is exactly what I'm doing. For this case... 2" W x 5 1/2" L x 3/4" H

slim_case.jpg

magz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Reno, NV
Wow this is fantastic! I hear ya on the lack-of-time thing, but this is such a great thing! If you could find the time, you would definitely make some vapers very happy and make some exta cash in the process.

I was going to make something very similar (hadn't decided what I would use for the case (sunglasses case, small box, etc.), but I was going to use some firm foam and make the cutouts in that. What did you use here? Is that wood? I can't tell.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I carry the ego zipper case in my bag with the usb charger, extra battery, atty, carts, juice, etc...
But for the shoot from the hip quick draw that I need to toke on, I use a nylon belt holder I had around the house. I think it's from a MagLite or something like that. It came with something, don't remember what.
ego_holder01.jpg
ego_holder02.jpg

ego_holder03.jpg
ego_holder04.jpg

ego_holder05.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status