Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I use a vapebox made by Kristin here on this forum and they are awesome! VapeBoxz.com - Best Luxury Electronic Cigarette Carrying Cases they are very nice and completly customizable!!! I'm very happy with mine. Make sure you get the Deep case if you get one and you can get the 5" or 7". I got the 5" and love it.

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a case to hold the tornado/ego, which would also hold a few spare things like attys and carts, maybe even a spot to hold a small bottle of liquid?

Warped

Nhaler might still be giving free draw string bags...didnt think I'd use it, but actually is handy at times.:)

vapz

Jun 23, 2009
Virginia
I use a diabetic test kit bag. The plastic slot that held the meter holds two 15ml. bottle of juice PERFECTLY. The stretch band that held the test strip bottle holds the spare Tornado battery and the other stretch band that help the needle gun holds my pass-through. Then at the top where you would store your extra needles and alcohol strips, I have spare atomizers and empyty carts.

Zips up nicely and has everything I need on the road!

Luckily I don't have diabetes so I'm not hurting myself by getting rid of the equipment inside ;)

GrandPoobah

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Brooklyn, New York
All that would fit in an Altoids tin if you take the cone off. That is how I take my Tornado out. I basically keep a backup Tornado, atty, 10 ml juice, and usb charger in there. Hasn't failed me yet. I could probably get several carts in here too without removing anything.

Altoids tins are the perfect thickness for 10ml bottles.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 264

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
Hmmm, all I get when I go to the group is:

Warped3k, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are a new member, you are initially restricted to posting only in the New Members Forum. Please see this thread for details.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

SirVette

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Texas
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread